Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Talent Management and Staffing COE implements strategies and initiatives to address critical talent management opportunities across Latin America!
This exciting role will work closely with the Talent Management & Staffing Director, regional business units, HR team and the expanded TM and Staffing COE to design and implement global talent management strategies, programs and processes aligned to STRAP priorities.
The Sr. LATAM TM Specialist, will report in a solid line to the LATAM Talent Management Leader and dotted line to the TM&S Director, affecting positively high performer retention rates, succession visibility and depth and strengthen talent capabilities in the region.
Position Responsibilities :
· Work as an enabler to allow the planning, assessment, development and movement of talent.
· Work with new initiatives/programs to close talent gaps.
· Help leaders to connect the best internal talent to the right opportunities.
· Provide leadership and guidance on talent programs such as MRR, succession planning, and performance management.
· Support diversity strategies and actions.
· Use talent analytics to derive insights to issues and develop plans to close gaps.
· Work to guarantee the success of all TM projects in the region
· Work in partnership with staffing to guarantee we have a strong internal talent search strategy in place and a big focus in quality of hiring
· Work in partnership with learning to guarantee the effectiveness of corporate development programs
· Support University Relations and Early Career strategy revamp in the region
· Manage Talent Management Scorecard for LATAM
40 Project Development
10 Metrics Analysis
30 Develop succession plans
20 Direct approach with leaders
Exempt Honeywell User Experience Design Studios
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.