Sr Logistics Supervisor Advanc
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The Logistics leaderis responsible for leading logistics, warehouse and transportation activities, assuring customer’s needs are satisfied through the management of the materials and information flows that extend through our supply chain and beyond to customers. Oversees the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of company’s goods and services.
- Develop strong and effective relationships with supplier, transportation providers and key warehouse/distribution 3PL organizations. Serve as liaison with all internal and external partners for daily operational activities
- Ensure that logistics and 3PL partners understand and accept Customer guidelines and requirements for all logistics operations, including service and repair;
- Support Customer service in driving on-time order fulfillment through effective logistics planning and execution.
- Works in conjunction with various parties suchas business development, field support and customer service to handle complaints and ensure support plans are in place to maintain long-term customer relationships;
- Consults with assigned clients to understand their distribution networks and determines the logistics resources required to support equipment, safety, personnel and maintenance;
- Responsible to develop, maintain, and report on key logistics metrics (AOP, Performance, Analysis) and align with Finance for monthly reporting around logistics spend and key business metrics
- Prepares and recommends operating and personnel budgets for approval. Monitors spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary;
- Drives the design, development, implementation and management of logistics solutions for Customers. Coordinates these same procedures with our Suppliers and other business partners to optimize internal business efficiencies;
- Lead evaluation, design, and setup of local supply chain solutions (third parties, warehousing, etc) to support product introductions and growth into new countries/regions or new markets. Integrate with GBE global supply chain planning and logistics to ensure sustainability.
- Responsible for the strategic and operational planning of Customer logistics operations improving thus the Customer Experience;
- Responsible for all logistics operations and support across all distribution channels in the region;
- Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process, including cycle counting and year end physicalinventory counting as well as warehouse management, defining departmental strategies for appropriate inventory levels;
Support the development of the supply chain organization as it expands in the region to meet growth opportunities
40 effective relationships with supplier
20 Customer Service
40 effective logistics planning and execution
- Bachelor's Degree: Business Administration, Logistics/Supply Chain, Engineering, Economy.
- MBA in Business, Supply Chain/Logistics or Engineer is desirable WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 8-10 years in leadership positions in Supply-Chain with an emphasis in logistics transportation and warehousing/distribution channels
- Proven ability to work on cross-functional, multi-cultural teams;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to energize, develop and influence at all levels within an organization;
- Strong management and interpersonal skills;
- Continuous improvement focus;
- Strong business & finance acumen;
- Fluency in English and Spanish (written, reading and spoken). Fluency in Portuguese is desirable.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD47933
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Av. Santa Fe No 94, Torre "A" piso 1, Mexico City, CDMX 01210 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.