Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Buyer will work to determine potential sources of supply, solicit supplier quotations, issue Purchase Orders in accordance with Order Policy, satisfy customer need, and in support of the Key Delivery Metrics and Inventory goals for Honeywell sites. Work with Vendors to confirm delivery status and fully manage the PO Placement process. Offer tactical support to NPI (New Product Introduction) Electronic Commodity Manager.
Sourcing, PO Placement, PO Delivery follow up & Compliance
• Sourcing for BOM at electronics distributors for FT Washington Honeywell Engineering Team
• Look up SAP vendors and find sources for products with the shortest Lead Time and Negotiate best possible delivery date from suppliers for short-to-lead-time orders.
• RFQ suppliers proposed by technology and/or NPI commodity
• Ensure suppliers have all required Honeywell inputs to accurately and fully respond to RFQ.
• Follow up on new vendor creation (if required)
• Sourcing Miscellaneous Others: MRO, cables, connectors, Hardware, etc
• PO issue and PO follow up for all the a/m sourcing activities .
• Follow up with suppliers to get timely confirmations & validate them.
• Drive resolution of PO placement delays and/or DLTPs with Planning, Engineering, etc.
• Expediting factory shortage and make sure high performance of supplier On Time Delivery (OTD), On Time To Request, and On Time To Re-Committed (OTTR’d)
• Good receipt in SAP for all the a/m PO’s
• Manage the PCBA Prototype Contract Manufacturer by following on regular bases the projects status and delivery completion.
• Review AMPL(Honeywell Approved Manufacturer Parts List ) list ref single source, RoHS non-compliance situations and advice engineers to find alternates parts (1 -2 times per year)
20 •Sourcing for BOM at electronics distributors for FT Washington HON Engineering Team
20 Look up SAP vendors and find sources for products with the shorter Lead Time
20 Follow up on new vendor creation (if required) , Po issue & Po follow up
20 Sourcing for electronics “hard to find “ parts at the request of Honeywell awarded PCBA
20 Good receipt in SAP for all the a/m PO’s
• A Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 3+years of experience in procurement and Supply Chain Management
• The candidate must have prior experience in Market research for electronic components
• Focus Results.
• Candidate must have excellent organization skills
• Mindset on (internal) customer satisfaction.
• The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills with all levels of employees and management as the candidate will be required to liaise with internal customers and supplier counterparts in US, EMEA & APAC regions.
• The candidate should have experience in SAP .(Purchase Order module preferable)
• Ability to multi-task and work in challenging environment
• APICS , ISM or related formal training or education procurement field is preferred
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.