Sales Specialist Italy/EastMed and IBERIA CGI Competitive Displacement
The position will be responsible to develop, drive and grow the CGI related to Competitive Displacement in the assigned territory. The Sales Specialist will be the primary owner of the orders quota for this very important CGI, both in parallel with the AM assigned to each Customer where competitive displacement apply to site with assigned AM, and for new sites/customers where He will deal directly with the Customer.
This position will report to the Regional Sales Manager in the Italy and EastMed Branch.
Purpose of the Job
· Establish and own the territorial plans and sales strategies aimed at expanding installed base by Competitive displacement opportunities approach, as well as where possible displacement programs and Master Plans with existing and new Customers.
· Primary or secondary (supporting local generic HPS Account Manager) customer interface responsible for the development of business, and management of relationships, with a specific customer or customers.
· Understand the customer’s business, drivers, and organization, and understand the Honeywell´s offering and the value proposition, to drive to real business outcomes in approaching Competitive Displacement, leveraging on full HPS portfolio.
· Dissemination of key messages, initiatives, and of information pertaining to Honeywell offerings related to Competitive Displacement in collaboration with the EMEA CGI leader.
· Champions the customers’ needs and requirements within the Honeywell organization directly or in collaboration with the Customer assigned AMs.
· Business Relationships: Develop and sustain long term customer relationships and displacement strategy, vision and path, and for existing Customers collaborating with the relevant AM; establish these relationships while engaging customers at all levels - including senior levels - of the customer organization; this can be directly or in collaboration with the relevant AM; early engagement in the customer buying process diagnosing customers’ needs and tailoring solutions to match.
· Sales Process: Manages the day to day and strategic: maintaining a balanced approach to superior customer service and strategic account planning with direct Customers and in collaboration with AMs for non-directly assigned Customers; quarterly results and long term account goals; Identifies new sales opportunities and focuses on providing consultative support by building value propositions for solutions into the new targeted accounts; Manage and build customer contacts, serving as the customer’s ambassador , ‘trusted advisor’ and advocate
· Drives CGI sales campaign and strategic initiatives concerning Competitive Displacement
· People Management: Leverages and marshals cross functional company resources to address customers’ drivers and initiatives in a consultative manner for this CGI; Guides and leverages management and executive sponsor interactions with the customer; Leads peers by influence to ensure coordination and support to pursue orders
Networks and Contacts
· Regional Sales Managers (direct Manager for this role)
· EMEA CGI leader
· Account managers (including SCA, EPC, GMP)
· HPS (Honeywell Process Solutions) lines of business professionals and managers and support functions
· Sales Operations professionals
· Proposal and estimating leaders
· Customer marketing/technical solutions consultant
· Law team (contract management team)
· End Customers Executives, commercial contacts and partners in collaboration with Account Manager or directly in case of new Customer/Sites.
· High level of interaction with Regional Sales Manager(s) and AM´s (General, SCA, Inside Sales), leading the team and driving the opportunities by influence.
Geographic Scope & Travel Requirements
· Geographic responsibilities is on the assigned Italy and EastMed Branch and Iberia territory.
· Frequent Travel is a standard requirement of the job, frequency may vary with an expected 50%.
Key Performance Measures
· Key sales performance metrics (results Vs target; YOY growth, pipeline generated)
· Forecast accuracy
· Responsiveness: Accuracy and on -time submission of reporting
· Quality and strength of account plans and strategy in collaboration with AMs for applicable Customers
· Early engagement
· Customer visits directly or in conjunction with AMs
· Right /diverse contact points in customer organization
· Developing and Executing account management plan
· Pipeline development at min 3x the target
· Sales experience: 3-5 years
· Knowledge of competitor systems (emergency distributed systems – ESD)
· English - fluent
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.