Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Enterprise Architecture will be a technology leader, strategist, change agent and innovator.This role establishes and owns enterprise architecture and technology roadmaps to bring relevant, new technology to Honeywell effectively and leverage for high return as well as drive standard, reusable approach.The leader will collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure that data technology decisions and blueprints align with the overall Enterprise Architecture Framework and will collaborate with other enterprise and solution architects to ensure alignment.
· Develops and governs enterprise architecture (including User Experience, authoring, information, application, mobility, analytics, virtualization & infrastructure architecture)
· Responsible for new technology roadmaps
· Recommend which contemporary technologies will drive business value & plans to leverage across the organization for the key business models
· Drive technology maturation/readiness and leverage into IT investments
· Partners closely with Core IT applications, platforms and services, and SBG IT teams as well as the connected Enterprise groups.
· Partners with IT Leaders on business case development with careful consideration of migrating from current or legacy solutions and approaches
· Establishes enterprise standards and policies in line with Enterprise Information management strategy
· Introduces reusable design components and recommends fit
· Runs a global team of key talent which ensures integration of global technology trends and business/user needs
35 Develops and governs enterprise architecture
35 Responsible for new technology roadmaps
30 Drive technology maturation
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum 10 years IT experience
· 5 years minimum architecture experience
· Experience in a Consumer/Retail focused business is highly desirable
· Deep understanding of SMAC (social, mobile, analytics, cloud) and its leverage withcloudfirstor mobile first typeapproaches
· Customer-facing solution creation experience
· Experience in operating in different geographies
· Demonstrated keen capability to build core platforms and building blocks which are reusable over time across a range of solutions
· Futuristic-orientation, contemporary IT thinker; has managed innovation and user experience
· Strategic Planning: Ability to define the problem/issue and marketing research objectives, charter and resource research effort to create winning business strategies and solution architectures and roadmaps
· Excellent Negotiation Skills: Ability to understand customer needs, negotiate complex issues and total value offerings to our customers.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.