Director of Agile Transformation
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The Director of Agile Transformation will drive change at the individual, team and organizational levels, including the adoption and continuous improvement of scalable agile methods, processes, tools, and metrics. A large focus will be on leading and executing the change management plans that maximize leader, employee, and business engagement. The role will be responsible for providing transparent progress updates to key stakeholders including reporting, metrics, and analysis against agreed outcomes. This individual will manage and provide guidance to Agile Coaches and ensure the consistent adoption of agile methods and mindsets by acting as a consultant, coach, and mentor to lead the organization and talent through transformational change in order to enhance customer satisfaction and market competitiveness.
- Serves as an implementation manager of agile methods, processes, tools, and metrics at the organizational level
- Updates transformation roadmap, ensuresreadinessof implementation waves, andmonitors / reportson progress and success oftransformation
- Manages change within the organization and transformation roadmap accordingly, including the identification and resolution of organizational impediments, which limit or impede adoption
Participates in or leads complex problem-solving activities to define problems, assess current state root causes, designandtest solutions, and implement solutions leading to desired outcomes of transformation
50 Develop PM strategy and vision
50 Manage project risks and costs
YOU MUST HAVE
- 15 years of professional experience in software / IT development sphere
- 7+ years are as an Agile Coach, leveraging key agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, XP) and Lean and Kanban software development
- 6+ years working on distributed and scaled agile teams, and well-versed with at least one major framework (e.g. SAFe, Nexus, Spotify, LeSS, DAD, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience utilizing agile technicalpractices with conceptual knowledge of the agile technical practices, such as TDD / BDD, Refactoring, CI, DevOps
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience with one or more of the popular industry tools (e.g. JIRA, Rally, VersionOne, etc.)
- Professional certification in Six Sigma, Lean are a plus
- Highly desirable to have professional exposure and experience to adjoining space like innovation games, design thinking, human-centered design, lean startups, new product development, coaching, etc.
- It would be desirable if the individual is well-connected in the industry such as various agile forums, user groups and is a frequent speaker/thought leader
- It would be desirable for the individual to have wide exposure to different domains such as enterprise software, embedded and systems software, internet, big data, etc.
- Professional certifications like CSM, CSPO, CSP, SA, SPC
- Strong communication skills withabilityto process and explain complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions.
- Ability to lead the development and implementation of strategicplans,demonstrated change management & change leadership, robust influencing and team collaboration skills that create innovative solutions, IT and Insurance business acumen, and demonstrated cultural agility.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req159065
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.