Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The Advanced Materials SBU is a $3B global business comprised of four Gold Business Enterprises (GBEs): FC&A, Packaging & Composites, Electronic Materials, and Fluorine Products. This Director FP&A role, located in Morris Plains, NJ, is the lead FP&A role for Advanced Materials and reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer of Advanced Materials. This role will have full responsibility for all FP&A related activities.
•Coordinate Financial activities around AOP, STRAP, Monthly forecasts, monthly reporting, and related financial analysis
•Provide financials analysis, reporting and decision-making support to AM CFO and AM President surrounding key business activities including:
- Drive enhanced financial reporting and analysis by leveraging available HON tools and improvingcapabilities
- Provide strong leadership and improved processes in support of working capital / FCF activitiesacross all business segments
- Improve processes & analytics in support of Profitability analysis, sales and margin analysis
- Continue to define and implement process standardization, consistency, and improvement across all4 GBEs (6 business teams)
- Drive standard work and increase usage of GFC to support standard Processes
- Provide functional finance support to Technology, HR, IT, Legal, etc.
- Lead the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) process as well as the Strategic Plan (STRAP) process
- Proactively support business segments with ad hoc analysis
- Provide financial support to the segment’s business development activities to include acquisitionfinancial modeling, due diligence and coordination with PMT Controllers department on acquisitionaccounting
- Focal point of contact with PMT FP&A organization
- Support HON and PMT commercial initiatives as we move towards a contemporary finance model
- Manage and develop 4 direct reports / overall team of 5 colleagues and provide leadership to AMGFC team
- Provide support to ad hoc projects
40 Business Partnership
30 Reporting and analysis
30 Collaborate effectively
•MBA / CPA is preferred
•Ability to initiate and lead projects/teams, drive actions and provide recommendations for decisionmaking
•Strong attention to detail and ability to understand/interpret complex data and communicate it in asimple way across functional groups
•Strong skills in financial IT applications, particularly SAP (or an equivalent ERP system), Hyperionand Excel financial models
•Self-motivated, results-oriented individual who independently develops solutions
•Ability to work in a fast-paced organization
•Ability to manage multiple, critical projects simultaneously, reprioritizing as required
•Strong written and verbal communication skills
•Ability to interact effectively and confidently with all levels of the organization.
Proactively questions current practices; identifies root cause issues and process improvementopportunities
Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.