Improve business and family comfort, protection and productivity
The successful candidate will work closely with the field sales organization, key distributors, internal executives, technology organization and key business partners to maximize the growth, development and
return on investment of the organization’s product portfolio today and in the future. He/she will oversee business/market intelligence development, profitability analysis, global strategy development, sales performance analysis and corresponding presentations to identify and capitalize on the most advantageous business opportunities.
• Work closely with regional leaders and channel customers
to formulate strategy and drive business results. Business development.
• Develop contacts/track and analyze tends in the
aftermarket. Measure and actively manage cost-to-serve metrics for the customer
• Provide pricing guidelines and details to the sales team
to support customer purchases.
• Help identify attractive segments/geographies/markets and
provide input to strategy development and execution including representation to
customers and internal stakeholders.
• Manage Pricing and Pricing excellence in the aftermarket
refrigeration segment, including transactional pricing analysis and profit
• Manage Product Launches and promotional activities.
• Drive evaluation of business and product line strategies
and opportunities. Become familiar with important industry trends and
• Ensure functional strategies align with and support
overall business strategy.
• Investigate marketing opportunities with significant scale
and synergy to drive growth and leverage current portfolio of products.
• Portfolio analysis and assessment to identify revenue and
growth plans by market and product segment. Manage product transitions
including new product introduction and end-of-life.
50 Manage Product Launches
50 Business Strategy
• Graduate degree required.
• Minimum 5 years marketing or Business Development
experience in a large, global, matrix-based company.
We Value :
• Balance of strategic skills to identify marketing
opportunities and trends as well as tactical pragmatic marketing implementation
skills; Broad strategic analysis skill set complimented with a detail orientation.
• Proven strategic, analytical and implementation skills and
possess a well-developed strategic toolkit [e.g., market definition and sizing,
segmentation, value management, VOC, finance/accounting, microeconomics, go-to-market
• Solid commercial development and marketing expertise in a
business to business distribution centric environment with significant growth
Nonexempt Performance Materials and Technologies
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.