Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Customer Service Administrator (German Speaking)
We fantastic opportunities that has become available for an enthusiastic Customer Services Administrator (German Speaking). If you are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service, and thriving in a buzzing environment, then we want to hear from you.
Primary responsibility is managing the relationship with customers on a day to day basis in an appropriate manner. Contact will be via the telephone and email.
The main responsibilities include:
• To respond promptly to customer inquiries and requests primarily by phone but also by e-mail and fax and taking ownership to ensure the customer receives a high level of service at all times.
• To handle and resolve customer complaints timely and in a professional manner.
• To direct any requests and unresolved issues to the designated internal resources.
• To follow up customer orders with internal departments on time and update customers proactively.
• To communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
• To record details of actions taken
• To follow up on customer interactions
• To escalate issues to the Team leader or Management level on time.
• To support other Customer Care team roles when required/requested.
• To support projects and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction and productivity
You will be measured on your success through the following metrics:
• Customer satisfaction ratings
• Call stats
95 Customer Service
5 Continuous improvement activities
This is an exciting opportunity, offering progression to individuals who work hard, and are keen to progress, and there is also Re-location support on offer for the right individual.
• Knowledge and/or experience of how to service a Customer
• Experience in a multi-national, global customer care company desirable
• Experience with SAP desirable but not mandatory
• Good IT skills specifically working in Microsoft Office
• Interpersonal skills
• Good written and spoken German
• Listening skills
• Customer focused in fast paced environment
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Team minded
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.