Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
1. Responsible to drive Western Region HPS-Sales, deliver AOP sales Target, Pre-Sales activity, Submission of techno commercial proposals and concept selling to the customers.
2. Keep a track on market environment including active competitors in order to attain prospective Account/Customer. Early identification of opportunities; Pipeline development. Opportunity management,
and Forecast accuracy in meeting AOP target.
3. Techno-Commercial understanding of proposals, Architecting differentiated and competitive solution, clear Value Proposition for the Solution to the customer.Creating Account Plan & sales strategies
for all key pursuits by working closely with the LoB Leader , P&E , Sourcing team.
4. Lead the complete sales process right from opportunity creation & offer submission to the participating negotiations & order closing.
5. Work on continuous enhancement of solution to drive competitive differentiation. Spec-in Honeywell technical advantages & competition price loaders & disqualifiers in the RFQ by working closely
with Vertical leaders & Technical consultants.
6. Should follow Sales process Compliance, Seibel ,TAS Plan; Win-Loss MIS and Siebel Database management
25 Identify Opportunities
25 Manage and Plan Accounts
25 Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
25 Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle
- Competitive intelligence / Cost-Modeling, Solution optimization.
- Technical R&O analysis from scope and solution point of view.
- Improve Sales Efficiency. Win- Loss Analysis, Working Experience in Seibel, Opportunity Management, TAS Plan, measurement of conversion rate & improvement plan.
– Min 8-10 years of experience in Process Automation & Solution selling.
– BE in Instrumentation/Electrical / equiv ;
– Similar Industry experience - O&G, Chemicals, R&P, EPC, Terminal Automation
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: Baroda
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Relocation Tier: Yes
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.