Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Logistics Specialist performs daily logistics operation including but not limited to import & export handling, delivery arrangement & tracking, SAP transaction and so on. He/she will interface with both internal and external customers regarding to logistics stuff so that additional duties to include:
1. Review internal processes and procedures for improvement purposes using six sigma tools and methodologies.
2. Determine problem areas through analysis, and take corrective action when needed.
3. SAP knowledge for data entry and tracking of materials & packages, on time GR & PGI transaction in system.
4. Monitor & Report 3PL KPIs and aligned with 4PL cooperation.
5. Maintain proper delivery & Import/Export documentation with 3PL, coordinating with appropriate departments.
6. Track shipments to ensure on time Imp & Exp custom clearance and movement.
7. Communicate internally and externally to ensure your customers’ expectations are satisfied.
8. Individual should be able to prioritize work effectively to achieve goals while working under minimal supervision.
9. 3PL invoice checking and payment process in system.
10. Maintain daily logistics activities.
11. NPI project support from logistics perspective.
12.Stock Counting to ensure the Inventory record accurate and compliance.
30% Day-to-day tracking of logistic activities
10% Monitor inbound deliveries
10% Investigate missed shipments
30% Monthly logistic cost control
20% Develop logistic solutions
2. Bachelor degree in business or related field
3. Minimum 5 years experience in logistics, or related field especially for project logistics service handling
4. Demonstrated ability to accomplish business objectives
5. Intermediate level knowledge of SAP logistics function
6. Fast paced environment, requiring quick thinking
7. Good communication skills (both verbal and written), Mandarin and English
8. Good presentation skill
9. Capable to work under pressure
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.