Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Honeywel l is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Automation and Control Solutions.
Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT) is a global leader in designing and creating high-purity, high-quality performance chemicals and materials and software-based systems to safely and efficiently operate complex industrial facilities.
PMT is developing the technologies of tomorrow, including new applications for the Industrial Internet of Things, advanced software services for smart and connected plants, new refining conversion technologies to make better use of our energy resources, and new barriers and films to enhance product performance and safety.
We are currently looking for a
Key Account Manager HEM m/f
· Responsible for exceeding AOP (Annual Operation Plan) sales target at assigned customers in Europe.
· Work with marketing team to develop appropriate marketing strategies and execution plan to drive the sales of Honeywell Electronics Materials products in semiconductor industry. Assist sales supervisor in developing and implementing sales strategies and initiatives within their territory.
· Develop strong relationships with customers and their respective functions, understand customer needs, and translate into solutions Honeywell can fulfill.
· Work with end customers to provide accurate forecast regularly and update APO in a timely manner, and responsible for delivering the forecast commitment. Provide strategic guidance and training to authorized distributors on products, markets, customers and applications which are consistent with AOP.
· Work with end customers to develop new growth opportunities and update the opportunities in SFDC on monthly baes. Effectively utilize company resources to support customer programs/customer satisfaction and to drive new business opportunity growth in the region.
· Work with marketing, customer service, ISC and technology functions to provide service and support to customers, including but not limited to product/application training, product deliveries, and product quality issues.
25 Identify Opportunities
25 Manage and Plan Accounts
25 Negotiate and Close
25 Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
· Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
· Extensive training programs
· Career growth opportunities
· Experienced leaders to supportyour professional development
· Dynamic and international workenvironment
Please apply online at www.careersathoneywell.com Job codeHRD41267
Visit us at www.honeywell.com
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.