Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Honeywel l is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Automation and Control Solutions.
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) helps industrial customers around the world operate safe, reliable, efficient, sustainable and more profitable facilities. We offer leading technologies from the plant floor to the boardroom as well as comprehensive lifecycle services that help to ensure more productive and stable operations. A business unit of Honeywell International, HPS has pioneered process automation control for more than 40 years with a continuous evolution from legacy process control systems to today’s leading innovations such as Experion® PKS, protecting our customers’ investments in automation assets. With more than 12,000 employees around the world, HPS has the global expertise and breadth of resources to execute projects of every size and complexity in the oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, industrial power generation, chemicals and petrochemicals, biofuels, life sciences, and metals, minerals and mining industries.
For our site in Offenbach we are currently looking for an
HSE Leader Germany m/w
· Provide HSE assistance to implement HSE Management System programs applicable for the office environment and provide HSE support to all departments.
· Ensure continued competence and professional development of any HSE personnel within their country.
· Deployment of Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems.
· Leads and participates in HSE inspections, self-assessments and audits.
· Lead deployment of Risk Assessment Tool and control plans development within the Region.
· Leads and participates in project teams. Collaborates with team and individually completes major project tasks.Utilizes and supports use of project management tools and techniques (i.e. Six Sigma).
· Develops and deploys HSE procedures, training, internal and external communications in concert with Corporate, division policy/procedures and regulatory requirements.
· Supports incident investigation activities, root cause analysis, corrective action identification and closure.
20 Implements HSE&F standards
20 Provides technical assistance
20 Site compliance reviews
20 Hazardous waste identification
20 Deploys safety initiatives
· Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
· Extensive training programs
· Career growth opportunities
· Experienced leaders to support your professional development
· Dynamic and international work environment
Please apply online at www.careersathoneywell.com
Nonexempt CO Gas Detectors Save Lives
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.