MES Engineering Leader ENA
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Honeywell Connected Plant is a software organization within Honeywell Process Solutions focussed on providing software solutions to consistently deliver highest levels of safety, reliability, efficiency and profitability to our customer’s process and business.
We are looking for a dynamic team leader who can develop a self-aware & cohesive team to deliver large MES & Digital integration projects successfully. Honeywell Connected Plant (HCP) partners with customers on number of digitization initiatives and this team will be in the forefront of delivering these.
- You will be reporting to ENA Project Engineering Manager and work in close collaboration with the Regional Business Leaders, Regional Services Leaders, and Regional Project Management Leaders and responsible for:
- Successfully enabling the delivery of Digital Integration & MES projects/programs on-time, on-budget, in alignment with the client order and to the full satisfaction of the client unlocking the targeted business value using state-of-the-art technology.
- Work effectively with the peers and management to ensure the business priorities are delivered smoothly.
- Ensuring that the MES project engineering teams work in alignment with Honeywell and regional Annual Operating Plan.
- Ensuring that applicable norms, common processes, standards, best practices, methodologies, lessons learned and tools are being used within the MES community this to optimize quality, productivity, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Managing MES related activities in ENA, including SIOP management, driving on or above target billability and utilization.
- Regularly monitor team performances in projects, chairing meeting and taking corrective actions.
- Carry out customer facing Front Office development plans to meet current and future requirements: including the creation of training, certification, multi-skilling programme and personal & career development plans. Maintain high level of contact with the geographically distributed team.
- Work closely with Honeywell Global Engineering Services (GES) in India and China to optimize quality, project costs and resource availability etc.
- Working whenever needed in areas which might require dispute resolution between either the Honeywell team and customer or the Honeywell Team and Project / EPC Teams.
- Providing consultancy and technical leadership in pre-sale and execution phase of the project.
- Pro-actively assisting the sales team with the preparation of proposals, estimates and support of sales in customer visit, technical & functional demonstrations and technical presentations of papers.
Works closely together with the Product Managers / Technical Sales Consultants to define optimum strategies for driving quality, productivity improvements and business growth.
50 Prepare and complete action plans
50 Determine system improvement
- Over 5 years MES Solutions implementation experience in multiple industry domains (e.g., Pulp & Paper, Refinery, Oil & Gas etc.) with good understanding of Enterprise Application integration.
- Experience with Business Process Modelling. Knowledge of software development life cycle and good understanding of IIoT & Cyber Security.
- Proven experience of managing team (more than 5 members) for at least 3 years. Extensive experience in working with Back office or High value Engineering centres across the globe.
- Strong Customer Focus on delivering quality and timely outcome from client’s perspective as well as maintaining Honeywell’s financial & commercial interest.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business or Technical Field
- Good knowledge of sub-systems like for example ERP, CMMS, LIMS and DMS.
- Good verbal, written communication and presentation skills; able to work effectively with customers, multidisciplinary functions and other departments within the company.
- Ability to work with customers on leader, manager, director, vice-president and preferably CxO level.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD48572
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Strahlenbergerstrasse 110-112, Offenbach, HE 63067 DEU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.