Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Honeywell is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In
almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Automation and Control Solutions.
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) helps industrial customers around the world operate safe, reliable, efficient, sustainable and more profitable facilities. We offer leading technologies from the plant floor to the boardroom as well as comprehensive lifecycle services that help to ensure more productive and stable operations. A business unit of Honeywell International, HPS has pioneered process automation control for more than 40 years with a continuous evolution from legacy process
control systems to today’s leading innovations such as Experion® PKS, protecting our customers’ investments in automation assets. With more than 12,000 employees around the world, HPS has the global expertise and breadth of resources to execute projects of every size and complexity in the oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, industrial power generation, chemicals and petrochemicals, biofuels, life sciences, and metals, minerals and mining industries.
We are currently looking for a
Sales Leader for Connected Plants DACH
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a global leader that has pioneered process automation control technologies for more than 35 years and helps industrial customers around the world operate safe, reliable, efficient, sustainable and more profitable facilities. HPS offers technologies that extend information and knowledge from the plant floor to the board room and comprehensive lifecycle services that help ensure more productive and stable operations. HPS has the breadth of resources and experience to execute projects of every size and complexity and serves the needs of customers in the oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, industrial power generation, chemical and petrochemicals, biofuels, life sciences, and metal, minerals and mining industries. To learn more about Honeywell Process Solutions, please visit https://www.honeywellprocess.com
A key area for growth of our business aligns to our global Breakthrough Initiatives (BTI) – initiatives that haven’t traditionally been “core” to our business but are now being driven to deliver “breakthrough” growth. The area of focus is Connected Plant (HCP) which all help customers operate more efficiently, safely and profitably.
We are seeking an experienced, highly professional individual who will provide the leadership required in DACH and Central Europe as the Breakthrough Initiative Sales Leader for Connected Plant.
• Responsible for DACH and Central Europe business related to the growth of the BTI;
• Understand and evolve Connected Plant propositions;
• Assess and identify potential clients for Connected Plant solutions across DACH and Central Europe and develop new opportunities and turn them into projects;
• Develop HCP forecast across industries and assigned geography;
• Interact with key Business (EMEA GMs & Regional Leaders), Sales and Marketing Leaders to ensure there is alignment between the business and sales needs
• Provide guidance and support to SDs, RSMs and AMs on the growth of this initiative in the assigned geography by raising awareness across the assigned geography.
50 Strategic Selling
30 driving growth
20 commercial negotiations
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 10 years’ experience within the process / automation industry
• Solutions background, including Process Control Systems and Software Solutions is desired.
• Domain knowledge on Cloud, Cyber Security, Mobile, Big Data Analytics
• Consultative / Conceptual Selling to C-suites on SMART manufacturing concept (Connected Plants)
• Proven track record in sales or people management
• Proven business acumen in driving growth of “startup” or “ground floor” businesses • Strong ability to manage through influence
• Skills in areas of planning and holding commercial negotiations
• Excellent verbal/written/presentation skills.
• Ability to communicate and collaborate at executive management levels internally and externally
• Demonstrated experience in conflict management
• Experienced in the use of CRM tools and Strategic Selling methodologies such as "Value Based Selling"
• Ability and willingness to travel with typically 50% away from home.
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.