Lead ISC Project Management Specialist
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
A Lead Integrated Supply Chain Project / Program Specialist drives performance improvement at suppliers by identifying systemic problems throughout the supply chain as it relates to specific suppliers, and implement solutions Aero-wide.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Implement Supplier Improvement / Supplier Recovery standard work, used to develop suppliers to perform at World Class levels by improving process capabilities.
- Deploy Supplier Recovery Team and Supplier Development tools which may include any combination of assessments, training, quality improvements, delivery improvements, capacity improvement, lead-time reductions, Lean, Six Sigma, and / or cost savings.
- Interface with all levels of the organization, suppliers, and customers regarding supplier performance and improvement actions and processes.
- Deploy within the Honeywell Aerospace supply chain to internal functions or external suppliers for assessment of chronic poor business performance.
- Work collaboratively across complex organizational structures to develop and implement systemic solutions as countermeasures to resolve chronic business performance issues.
- Create and manage implementation of strategic projects including project plans, overall tracking capability, reporting of progress within team and up through leadership.
- Lead and / or participate in cross functional project teams driving improvements in On Time to Request (OTTR), Past Due, Volatility and Linearity at site and Aerospace levels
- Provide critical business analytics for high profile ISC projects.
- Deploy standard work, training materials, and Aerospace policies / procedures where applicable as defined by process excellence team.
- Complete root cause analysis and recommend / implement corrective actions where projected results are below plan.
- Develop solutions for driving closure of root cause actions identified through Rapid Problem Solving (RPS) events conducted.
- Actions may include analysis of issues to determine scope of impact and affected value streams including, Strategic Business Unit (SBU) demand management, IT and SAP core team.
- Assist in identifying, recruiting, and retaining top management talent in Honeywell Aerospace.
- Perform analysis on supplier performance using OneSource, SAP, Rapid Response, and other Honeywell databases.
Over 90% daily travel
35 Lean Manufacturing/Waste elimination
30 Recovering supplier sub-tier schedules
15 Adherence to standard reporting
10 Recovery reporting and communication
10 Acting with urgency/Resolving complex problems
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Blackbelt certification and /or Lean Expert certification
- 3+ years of previous experience in supply chain, materials management, sourcing, procurement SIOP or related areas
- The candidate must have applicable and detailed work experience in least 1 of the 4 following areas:Manufacturing/Assembly Operations, Quality, Engineering (Design or Manufacturing), Planning, Program Management and Materials / Procurement.
- The candidate must have the ability to self manage with a track record of coming through on commitments
- An MBA in a business discipline is preferred
- Experience with Honeywell Aerospace products or related products and customers preferred
- Professional Certification (i.e. ASQ-CQE/CQA, CPIM, CSCP, PMP) preferred
- ISM – CPM / CPSM certification is a plus
- A comprehensive knowledge of Quality Assurance Engineering and practices applicable to the manufacture of aerospace products including regulatory, military, commercial, and industry/customer standards (e.g., ISO9000, and AS9001) is preferred
- Project/program management experience in Integrated Supply Chain with a strong technical/engineering skill
- Supplier development project management experience a plus
- Displays strong analytical skills including data query writing and development
- Demonstrated capacity to meet aggressive deadlines while achieving excellent business results
- Exhibits successful ability with indirect leadership of diverse teams deploying complex processes
- Shows very strong written and oral communication skills to all stakeholders
- Established ability to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Experience working in multicultural environments and with others of diverse backgrounds preferred
- Professional in Microsoft Office
- Lead/drive change, and influence/mentor others
- Ability to read and understand technical commodity and manufacturing requirements
- Project/program management experience in Integrated Supply Chain with a strong technical/engineering skill set
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- 1st Shift
- Remote Access Required
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: req144032
- Category: Procurement
- Location: 1944 E Sky Harbor Circle, Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.