Senior Pricing Analyst
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Homes and Global Distribution team at Honeywell! Homes and Global Distribution is a leader in the home heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) controls and security markets, and a leading global distributor of security and fire protection products. In 2018, Honeywell will be spinning off the Homes and Global Distribution business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide the business the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution.
The Senior Pricing Analyst is responsible for assisting the management in all pricing related activities within the Pro Install global business. The Senior Pricing Analyst will maintain cross-functional communication and cooperate closely with various departments including product management, marketing, engineering, R&D, Sales.The Senior Pricing Analyst will also administer and implement complex pricing actions through mastery of systems, data structures, and exceptional analytical skills.The Pricing function supports key business partners and the senior management team to maximize the profitability of the business through implementation of key pricing levers (transactional, material pass-thru, value and formula pricing).
- Deal with complex value pricing issues in a dynamic competitive environment. Contribute to the pricing strategy formulation process and implement new value based pricing strategies.
- Understand and apply transactional pricing tool kit and analytical techniques to reduce price leakage and improve profitability
- Drive pass-thru pricing by collaborating with sourcing and supply chain to understand commodity changes and offering management & sales to drive pass-thru pricing initiatives
- Provide monthly pricing progress, indicators, as well as annual operating plan and strategic planning inputs
- Manage annual price analysis and support offering management to implement price changes
- Cooperate closely with Marcom to execute any marketing communication actions related to the pricing strategy implementation
- Conduct customer analyses to drive revenue growth, SKU rationalization, and operational excellence
- Cooperate with different functions across organization to conduct transactional price analyses and provide recommendations for improvement
- Lead pricing related management operating system, Root Cause Analysis, Course Correction.
- Establish / deploy pricing programs and strategies, policies, and processes aligned to annual operating plan and Homes level strategies.
- Ensure consistent reporting with finance, communication of pricing strategy
Determine market, industry, and competitive price trends
20 Develop pricing databases
20 Pricing strategy formulation
20 Value Management/Value Pricing
20 Drive strong financial results
20 Own analytical tools
YOU MUST HAVE
- Some experience in a pricing-, marketing-, finance- or analytics- specific role, with strong desire to learn the others.
- Compelling skills in Excel and/or equivalent data analysis tools.
- Pricing specific experience, including execution and administration in a high SKUs/Customers/Transactions dimension.
- Data wizardry with a pragmatic bend. A mind that sees automation opportunities.
- Experience with data querying and visualization tools (Tableau, BI, RStudio, SQL, etc)
- Pricing software experience (Vendavo, PROS, Zilliant, etc)
- Certified Pricing Professional accreditation, or currently pursuing.
- Proven business results in a large, complex, matrix organization.
- Experience making major, specific contributions to cross-functional teams and projects that have achieved significant, measurable success.
- Demonstrate result-oriented attitude, ability to take actions and implement effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent planning, plans/ project execution and project-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact successfully with all levels of the organization.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD32154
- Category: Marketing
- Location: V Parku 2326/18, budova 10,2.&3.p., Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.