Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Provide payroll support to ensure employees get paid on time, every time by verifying data accuracy and meeting compliance. You will apply your creativity and problem solving techniques to resolve critical employee issues. You will utilize your payroll functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with Honeywell business objectives.
· Insure payroll compliancy
· Follow up on Legal watch
· Create Technical IT tickets requests to update SAP production payroll system to insure Legal compliancy in sync with our Global payroll team based in Bangalore.
· Test and validate changes manage on our SAP payroll system by our HRIT team
· Controls payroll calculated through our SAP payroll system based on data received from other inputters.
· Controls net Variances from previous month in sync with our Global payroll team
· Prepare a Net to pay file per legal entity to control bank files generated.
· Control Social Contributions coming from DSN report in sync with our Global payroll team
· Manage social contributions due on a quarterly basis
· Reconcile various post payroll reports
· Manage simple queries on our Sap payroll system when needed
· Managed final payroll settlement based on data received from HR Generalists and payroll data
· Support various internal and external audits
· Support employee queries via our CRM tool and accordingly with our internal SLA
· Support continuous improvement of what we deliver in accordance with our HOS principals.
· Active participation in payroll and non payroll projects which impact payslips
· Active participation during payroll integrations (from data collections to final testing)
20 Data Entry and Verification
20 Payroll Integrity and Compliance
20 Journal Entry & Record Keeping
20 Build Relationships and Broker Services
20 Customer Support
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.