Transportation Indirect CoE Leader
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Main objectives and responsibilities:
- Provides Procurement leadership for EMEA Logistics Category and expertise and best value solutions to the EMEA organization
- Develops / support robust category strategies for the Logistics Category, with consideration to quality, cost, speed and service requirements, market conditions, risks and exposures, competitive landscape, and projected changes over the strategic planning horizon; as well as EMEA industry trends, suppliers’ capabilities, and overall supply chain expertise and supports other sub-commodities projects
- Identifies and drives cost reduction opportunities, Cash Improvement, recognized and reported by Businesses Procurement Partners
- Drives standardization and process improvement within commodity
- Sources and negotiate National & EMEA agreements with suppliers to support the Procurement strategies
- Engage with customers’senior management team members to drive strategic initiatives and communicate progress
- Experience developing annual opportunity assessments across all Logistics categories of spend to establish annual sourcing pipelines in support of achieving overall savings targets
- Develops metrics to analyze and measure the supplier performance and lead Supplier Quarterly Business reviews in collaboration with internal customers/key stakeholders
- Maintains knowledge repository on all Logistics HON supplier relationships and documentation & acts as an expert on this matter
- Gains proficiency in procurement tools and processes necessary to manage assigned commodities
Maximizes use of electronic procurement tools ( e-auctions), where applicable & drive the accuracy of the tool information
20 Drive and execute Annual and Strategic Plan with supporting strategies
20 Assist in Site Tactical Procurement escalations, reconciliations and reporting as required
20 Manage Supplier selection, RFQ and RFI process, Negotiation, Contracting and supplier performance pr
20 Ensure Relationship development and management with key Supplier Leaderships
20 Align with Site Sales, Marketing, Technology, Business, Operations, Finance and Quality and Other Ho
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- 4+ years of professional experience (procurement, supply chain consulting or customer/supplier management experience preferred)
- Excellent English
- High level of Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Logistics, Transportation and Supply Chain Management, especially in the area/market of Retail, warehousing, 3PL and 4PL Providers
- Strong knowledge of procurement/sourcing; experience in outsourcing critical services within the company to providers; planning, negotiations and agreements/contract management
- Experience in applying a structured sourcing process to the management of specific commodities from analysis through final contract negotiations
- Experience developing, negotiating and maintaining long-term contractual relationships with internalcustomers and suppliers within commodity not only unique contracts
- Strong program management experience
- Experience identifying issues and coordinating cross-functional resources to meet common goals
- Strong work ethic; self-starter; results orientation
- Knowledge of Ariba , SAP is an advantage
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD33985
- Category: Procurement
- Location: V Parku 2326/18, budova 10,2.&3.p., Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.