Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Area of Responsibility
· Project Set Up & Maintenance
· Obtain the BOM file information from SDC and coordinate review & approval with PM
· Obtain Material & Subcontract P‐Req requirement dates & ship to info from the PM
· Coordinate the BOM review & approval with PM
· Create Material P‐Requisitions and Subcontract P‐Requisitions
· Provide Material Tracking and Expediting support
· Providing PM’s and Tech’s with ship dates as required
· Processing returns and cost transfers
· Material returns from completed projects
· Provide delivery information to customer upon request
· Equipment: Sourcing, Process Orders, Tracking
· Subcontractor : New Vendor Set-up, Issue PO, Track Invoices
· Maintain an accurate Plan‐0 cost plan for each assigned project based on the PM’s monthly forecasted cost at complete
· Check for missing time sheets and trailing costs (outstanding vendor invoices)
· Input Project closeout requirements
· Assisting in resolution of invoice disputes and blocked invoices
· Running and distributing reports to PM(s)
· Co‐ordinate work from multiple PM's
· Provide proactive communications
· Maintain workload time management “Planning & Scheduling” to meet PM
· Create a Service FX Warranty by Service Request for labor
· Assist in obtaining month end revenue targets (vendor invoices not processed)
· Work with Cost Managers to ensure validation of subcontractor payments and invoices
· Work and build relationships with other functions to enable key operational goals and
deadlines are met
· Apply TECO on projects for close-out
· HOS deployment & Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to increase customer satisfaction and administration productivity & improved knowledge
15 Processing Returns
15 Customer Invoicing
30 Deliver Forecast Reports
20 Administrative Support
20 Order Processing
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.