• Handles a project team of 5-6 software engineers to execute the project independently
• Should be able to design & architect small to medium sized applications
• Should be hands-on coder and should own couple of modules on the project
• Should actively perform
a. Requirements Review
b. Design reviews
c. Code reviews
• Should be able to work with minimum supervision
• Should act as technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements
• Preparation and participation for turnover meeting or project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification and sending out meeting notes
• Identifying potential issues and flagging them proactively to EM
• Ensure defects are monitored and take Corrective Action/Preventive Action to meet quality standards
• Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan, highlights changes to the baselines and risks to the EM
• Ensures that the final deliverable meets the functional specifications of the end user by
a. Verifying first level quality check is performed by the developer
b. Ensuring 100% code review
c. Doing thorough second level quality checks using quality checklist/software testing/lab testing where applicable
• Review the RFI and email communications to customers prepared by engineers/Sr. engineers
• Preparing engineering estimates and reviewing with EM
• Support Pre-sales activities like estimation, proposals, etc
Relevant minimum experience 10 to 12 yrs
B.E. (Comp Sc. /ECE / Elec.) / MCS / MCA)
OOPS Concept - Advanced - Mandatory
C# / .Net / WPF: Advanced Mandatory
RESTFul Services: Advanced Mandatory
Multithreading - Advanced - Mandatory
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle - Mandatory
JSON / XML handling: Advanced - Mandatory
Requirement Management, Use Case Modeling - Advanced - Mandatory
Excellent exposure in designing applications using UML
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle ; Good knowledge of SQL is mandatory on any database
Should have experience developing at least 1-2 ASP.Net MVC4 applications
Exposure to Azure cloud applications development shall be added advantage
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.