Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Engineers are responsible for execution of all engineering activities for the BMS Project signed to them within the agreed schedule & budget, quality as per customer expectation. Should have worked on access control/ CCTV, intrusion detection, operation of gates/ barriers etc. Commissioning and engineering experience on security systems.
•Executes projects independently with minimal guidance from DL / LE - Control system Hardware/ Software Detail Design, Testing, FAT with customer.
• Review project inputs and tender specification
• Should act as technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements
• Preparation and participation for turnover meeting or project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification and sending out meeting notes
• Creates the workbook, folder structure in line with the standard practices & process
• Identifying potential issues, technical risks and flagging them proactively to DL’s
• Ensure defects are monitored and implement identified Corrective Action/Preventive Action to prevent recurrence of captured defects
• Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan, highlights changes to the baselines and risks to the DL 's.
• Identify possible improvement opportunities in processes and standards
• Ensures that the prototype developed / final deliverable meets the functional specifications of the end user by doing thorough first level quality checks using quality checklist/software testing/lab testing where applicable
• Ensure common methods, techniques, tools and products as agreed by the knowledge communities / Process Owner Group (POG) Leaders are being effectively applied and provide feedback for future improvement
• Ensures that the deliverables are prepared in line with respect to project standards / approved prototypes and quality documents requirements
• Prepare / Review the RFI (if prepared by engineers) and email communications to customers
• Preparing engineering estimates and reviewing with DL's
• Ensuring time sheet entry into appropriate buckets by every Friday.
• Develop Skills to observe NVAs and give out Kaizen ideas to reduce NVA and maximize VA for customers
• Work towards continuous Improvement while on the job to bring about Kaizen ideas and implement them
Hardware Tasks/Software Tasks:
• Ensuring the completion of hardware/software engineering as per the project/regional requirement and processes to customer satisfaction.
Ensuring the completion of engineering as per the project/regional requirement and processes to customer satisfaction.
Technical mentoring to project team members
BE (Instrumentation / Electronics / Electronics & Communication, Mechanical
Automation Experience >3yrs
Should be able to work on a project independently
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.