Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Solutions Consultant who will drive this growth:
· Establish relationships with Technical Services/Process Engineering departments, and senior operations management of our key customers in the Oil and Gas, Refining and Petrochemicals industries
· Provide business case generation support to the Account Management team and develop corporate business wide and enterprise programs
· Provide proposal support to the Account Management team
· Provide technical support and drive the overall sales process with strategic direction and influence
· Conduct and guide opportunity assessment studies to help develop new business
· Gain customer confidence to drive programs with corporate majors
· Provide inputs and support to Marketing and Technology for continued product development and new application ideas
· Work with the Regional Advanced Solutions sales teams and HPS Account Management to
develop business development models and value assessment methods to develop new business
· Work with identified customers to develop reference sites, showcase implementations and new technology pilots
· Support the successful launch of new products in our portfolio
· Represent this area of our portfolio at User Groups and Road Shows
· Write papers and speak at industry forums to build credibility and relationships and
to find new leads
Knowledge and Experience Required
· A senior professional with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in process simulation and/or operator training simulation.
· A proven ability to identify and understand customer needs and then formulate a solution to address those needs
· Previous operational or business support experience in an operating company or a broad technical background
· Previous project delivery experience in the process optimization or consulting industries
· Experience of the consultative sales process or value based selling
· Understanding of the value of software solutions to the process industry
· Understanding of the product development process
· Ability to work closely with product development teams
25 Engage in customer-facing activities
25 Analyze growth opportunities
25 Analyze product development needs
15 Review proposal activities
10 Provide data for sales collateral
# Chemical Engineering qualification or similar is mandatory
# A business management will be an added advantage
# Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with customers, including internal
# Knowledge of and strong working relationships with components of the Honeywell
technologies and sales force is desirable.
· Strong interpersonal skills required to interact/coordinate with sales, engineering, technology
marketing and customers.
· Ability to work on a complex matrix organization
· Fluent written and spoken English; a second or third language would be an advantage
· Able to make independent business decisions based on client requirements.
· Excellent communication & presentation skills
· Pragmatic, Self-motivated, energetic and able to work independently
· High level of enthusiasm and drive
· Positive attitude and good initiative in dealing with challenges and opportunities
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.