Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Establish professional relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Adhere the contract Support or project schedule, prepare the project plan or services schedule
· Managing the interest of all stakeholders (customer, Honeywell, suppliers, etc) in the project.
· Ensure that the baseline Services contract or project documents are produced, maintained, made available to all parties concerned and effectively used (managing the project).
· Ensures that the Services contract is Timely planned and manage the contract duration.
Monitor and Control the financial status of the project or support contract (Billings, cost budgets, milestone payments, and warranty).
Accurately report the status (resources, technical issues, customer satisfaction) of assigned projects on all key metrics.
Managing the process of scope definition and change control, including estimating and negotiations of contract / scope variations (change orders).
· Ensure the contract scope and schedule. Services contracts should be planned well in advance with respect to resource planning
· Anticipate timely on important potential risks required technical or other.
. Establish and execute services contracts as per the agreed SLA
· Detailed plans to ensure that risks are mitigated and opportunities are realized.
· Apply applicable Honeywell QA and services management procedures / methods
· Prepare sub-contract strategy, select sub-contractors, and negotiate contracts and control.
· Work with Project delivery organization to ensure that projects are properly closed out and handover to AMS.
· Work with sales (on request) to ensure that project/ services proposals are supported with proposal deliverables e.g. risk/opportunity, estimate, project plan, planning.
25 Project Planning
25 Stakeholder Management
15 estimating and negotiations of contract / scope variations
10 sub-contract strategy
25 Planning & Scheduling
B.E / B.Tech with a minimum of 8 years of experience
- Would prefer candidates with following experiences:
- Familiarity with Planning & Scheduling tools (MS Project, Primavera)
- Familiarity with Contract ManagementExempt Performance Materials and Technologies
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.