Account Management Director VW
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The Account Director role is a key role within Turbo Technologies and will be responsible for a key Global Business Segment. The role serves as the liaison between the customer and Honeywell Turbo Technologies in all matters regarding the customer, contracts, and customer development.
* Responsible for Customer P&L & Strategy *
- P&L responsibility of a customer driven business enterprise operating in a matrix organization comprised of cross-functional managers: program manager, sales, application engineers, NPI, quality, customer desk, industrialization, finance.
- Responsible for strategy development worldwide (global account management) of the account, daily management of launches, risk and cost management as well as new business development at existing and unserved customers.
- Drive excellence in customer service (quality, delivery, value, pricing strategy) and product development for the relevant technologies.
- Interface accordingly with each functional leaders to ensure a smooth deployment of customer and company goals throughout the matrix organisation, set team objectives and conduct IPMD jointly with functional leaders.
- Communicate precisely and objectively with functional leaders and other business teams to ensure standardize processes and best practices sharing.
- Implement agreed business metrics to a multi-discipline team and ensure proper execution : revenues, gross margin, customer quality PPM, new business wins, % past dues, forecast accuracy metrics, % LRR completion, pricing target, homologation target, customer terms and conditions.
- Manage a business enterprise in a matrix organization comprised of cross-functional managers: program manager, sales, application engineers, NPI, quality, customer desk, industrialization.
- Meet aggressive financial targets and manage P&L of the account.
- Drive customer satisfaction: quality, delivery, technology deployment, pricing strategy.
- Set out 3-5 years Strategy, gain management agreement, and set team objectives accordingly.
- Responsible for AOP, STRAP, MRR
* Cross Functional & Team Management *
- Define prioritised list of projects and related cross-functional resource requirements.
- Prepare AOP according to planned projects including specific capital expenditure.
- Manage each project from concept to launch following the Product Excellence Process and QS9000 within time, cost, and budget targets.
- Organize prompt resolution of field problems and warranty issues.
- Provide strong leadership and vision for future business development.
- Drive the application of Six Sigma, DFSS and Customer Excellence to their full potential.
- Report Team activities and action plans on a monthly basis, as well as key issues each week.
- Maintain close relationship with other team managers to ensure the evolution of the Customer Team concept follows a global approach.
- Develop and attract talents and remove barriers to performance by implementing robust management processes, tools and resources.
* Key Metrics *
Business Wins at target margin, Net Pricing including VE/HLRR, MM improvement, past dues, MAPE NPS.
20 P&L responsibility of a customer driven business enterprise
20 Manage a business enterprise in a matrix organization
20 Implement agreed business metrics to a multi-discipline team
20 Interface accordingly with each functional leaders
20 Drive excellence in customer service
* Knowledge & Skills *
- University degree economics, MBA a plus
- Engineering degree would be a plus
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in cross-functional team management in the automotive and/or aerospace industry
- Strong functional background in operations, engineering sales and marketing
- Successful track record in customer negotiations and strategy development
- English a must; additional language depending on customer (German, French or Italian)
* Other Requirements *
- Growth and customer focus
- Passion for the automotive industry and technology
- Leadership Impact and global mind-set
- Effective communicator
- Flawless product launches on time and within budget
- Ability to deliver results in a complex environment managing conflicting goals
- General management skills and integrative thinker
- Six Sigma/DFFS targets integrated into product management and process development Knowledge& Skills
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req143696
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Z.A. La Pièce 16, Rolle, VD 1180 CHE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.