Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Execute Honeywell IT strategies to facilitate effective deployment of new business systems to improve Honeywell business results. You will be the liaison between the business and IT solutions to define customer requirements for deployment of new business applications. You will support process redesign and provide training to users to facilitate rapid adoption to applications. Your technical and project management skills will be key to ensuring delivery of highly effective solutions that improve IT user experience.
- Provide Sitecore Commerce Server, Insite Commerce and/or Apttus subject matter expertise and technical leadership, along with related solution recommendations.
- Provide hands-on functional and technical knowledge to a team of global resources
- Challenge the norm and press to deliver the most customer delighting Customer Applications & Services solution possible.
- Engage and manage product support as needed to resolve highly complex scenarios
- Conduct design peer reviews and provide relevant experience and recommendations
- Partner with IT business partners and Homes functional leaders to propose creative solutions to existing and future business problems. Support these discussions with prototypes, mock-ups and small pilots to prove out solutions for potential deployment
- Create project plans and align team resources to meet project objectives
- Provide guidance and input on project estimation
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external design teams along with marketing, sales and human factors resources to formalize application requirements
- Effectively communicate application requirements to internal or external development / delivery resources and drive to a successful solution delivery.
- Interact with customers to collect and document user stories and use cases utilizing a structured process or an agile process.
- Effectively balance business and customer advocacy while maximizing the use of content, user experience, and solution standards.
- Analyze, generate and document application requirements.
- Develop test cases, guide customers in solution testing and work with developers to resolve issues.
- Support deployed applications and operational requirements as needed.
- Serve as a liaison to the solution operations team(s) to document and facilitate successful implementation of solution
- Prepare documentation for training and support, reporting and other business operations.
- Analyze application specific data to determine trends and troubleshoot issues.
- Actively participate in the planning, execution, and implementation of cross-functional Customer
- Applications & Services projects across all Spinco sites and businesses and deliver on scope / business case, schedule and cost commitments. These projects will vary in complexity from very basic, straight-forward implementations to very complex, high-risk projects.
- Provide Scrum Master / Project Manager capability for those projects being delivered by the Customer Applications & Services team.
Aggressively deliver projects in a cost-effective, fast, but risk-controlled manner.
20 Process and deployment reviews
20 Assist with test strategy
20 Support Super Users
20 Assist leaders to manage change
20 Provide inputs for business case
YOU MUST HAVE
- Minimum 5 years of Information Technology or related experience in medium / large scaleorganizations, preferably with experience deploying and supporting customerfacing applications.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Sitecore Commerce Server, Insite Commerce and/or Apttus experience
- Basic understanding of CMMi and ITIL Processes and demonstrated experience utilizing both waterfall and agile project management methodologies
- Preference for major in Marketing or Information TechnologyPreference for 5 years of relevant Sitecore
- Commerce Server, Insite Commerce and/or Apttus experienceExperience in using Six Sigma Green Belt/DFSS tools5 plus years of demonstrated experience in documenting user stories and use cases for large projects and change management engagements. Working knowledge of JIRA and ContourStrong communication and presentation skills and the ability to interact well at all levels of the organization. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence others.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with business / functional stakeholders and an ability to represent and drive business value via Customer Applications & Services project deliveries. Cross-functional and business engagement experience including demonstrated experience leading change, particularly driven by the introduction of new technology.Ability to quickly adapt to changingcircumstances and accelerate change efforts within the organization Must be an innovative and integrative thinker able to quickly visualize solutions and generate ideas.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD40661
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Av. Salvador Nava Martinez 3125, San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.