Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The SPS Centre of Excellence (COE) in SLPprovides critical support activities to the global business, including Data and Reporting Analytics, Customer Care including Order Management, Master Data Maintenance, Service and Invoicing, Technical Support, and functional expertise in Finance, Sales Support and Marketing Operations. The organization has grown to more than 300 employees over the last 2 years, and we have plans to continue investing in the site going forward. The Site Leader is responsible for providing overall leadership to the Centre of Excellence, setting future strategy, and continuing to grow and develop the capabilities to provide a world class support team for all the Global Business Enterprises across SPS.
Partner with global matrix managers to establish aligned and consistent work direction and priorities, both for direct reports and employees within the COE
30 Improve Operational Excellence
20 Develop Strategy
20 Lead people initiatives
20 Business transformation projects
10 Manage budgets
· Experience in leading a large shared services organization (10+ years)
· Understanding of operating within a COE structure
· Ability to interact effectively with senior management and employees
· Comfortable working in a complex and highly matrixed environment
· Strategic thinking skills with experience driving large change programs
· Six Sigma/Lean qualifications and HOS acumen are a strong advantage
· Confident communicator – written, oral, presentations
· Good interpersonal and customer relations skills
· Excellent skills in coaching and mentoring
· Results driven and team-oriented
· Fluent in English
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.