Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Now is an exciting time to join Honeywell's Customer and Product Support (C&PS) group. This is a great opportunity to showcase your strategic and technical abilities supporting Embraer production on multiple
platforms and multiple product lines.
Honeywell Aerospace has approximately 40,000 employees around the world. Thousands of Honeywell
Aerospace technologies, products and services are found on virtually every commercial, defense and space aircraft worldwide. We develop solutions that span air traffic modernization, flight and runway safety, engines, cockpit and cabin electronics, wireless connectivity, logistics and more. Honeywell
Aerospace delivers safe, efficient, productive and more comfortable transportation experiences for manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation aircraft, military and airports through three divisions, Air Transport and Regional, Business and General Aviation and Defense and Space. For
more information, please visit aerospace.honeywell.com/ or follow us @honeywell_aerospace.
The position is for a Sr. Customer Support Engineer (CSE) who will be supporting Honeywell avionics, lighting, cabin management, engines, Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) and Environmental Control System (ECS) products or systems that are installed on the various Embraer platforms. The Sr. CSE manages activities required to support and resolve technically challenging production issues at both component and system levels. The engineer in this role must respond quickly, effectively, and professionally to technical issues that arise, and, when necessary, escalate them quickly and appropriately.
The candidate will be reporting into the C&PS Dedicated Technical Support organization in Phoenix, Arizona.
• Single point of contact/customer focal for electrical and mechanical technical issues in support of Embraer.
• Perform complex technical assignments and make independent decisions in areas of responsibility based on in-depth system and equipment knowledge. These assignments include, but are not limited to, the removal and replacement of avionics, lighting, and cabin management components. On the mechanical
side it includes the Engine, Auxiliary Power Unit (APU), & Environmental. Control System and their sub-components.
• Coordinate activities with the appropriate Product Support Program Manager.
• Participate with the Customer Business Team (CBT) to provide input with regard to the planned effort to develop and deploy the support requirements for Products, Systems, and Services.
• Develop a teaming relationship with members of the Field Service Engineering (FSE) Staff, Engineering, and other appropriate members of the Tech Services team.
• Participate in the concurrent development process with the systems team to ensure Customer & Product Support (C&PS) requirements are included in the development.
• Work with Training Department to develop or update training programs and provide training as required.
• Establish positive relationship with Embraer to ensure positive Honeywell image.
• Coordinate and drive C&PS activities with the Honeywell Customer Business Team.
• Foster Customer satisfaction by maintaining regular contact and by providing timely responses to inquiries.
• Use Six Sigma and HOS tools to complete projects that will benefit both Honeywell and Embraer.
• Work remotely and with limited supervision.
• Other activities that may be assigned.
25 Ensure Right and Fast Delivery
25 Educate customer and field technicians
25 Validate customer request
25 Write documentation used by field technicians
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.