Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to technical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve products, techniques, procedures, and technologies. You will design and develop new ideas and solutions for new product development as well as current products modification and improvements based on in-service issues and market strategy. You are responsible for design and implementation of mechanical parts, subassemblies and product improvements
Utilize your engineering capabilities to support projects in a variety of markets
25 Technical documentation
25 Component and system analysis
25 Engineering assistance
25 Cost estimation
* YOU MUST HAVE *
· Possess at least a Professional Degree in Mechanical / Petroleum / Oil / Gas or equivalent.
· 2 years working experience in Oil/Gas industry or equivalent field.
· Good communication skills and able to interact with all levels.
· Must be able to work as a team.
· Strong knowledge in technical data and documentation, such as drawings, technical manuals / specification and industrial code and standard would be an added advantage.
* WE VALUE *
· Strong knowledge in mechanical piping and structural design work or experienced in fabrication yard would be an added advantage.
· Industrial design talent
· Ability to work independently
· Willingness to learn new technologies
· An open, honest and team oriented personality
· Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
· Some experience developing products or sustaining existing products
· Experience in a highly regulated and safety critical domain
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.