Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
We are seeking qualified candidates for Communications Leader for Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT) APAC region. In support of the growth of our APAC business and transition to a software industry company, this position will play a critical role in establishing the communications strategy for the business to ensure alignment and engagement of employees, as well as promoting HBT as a leader to key stakeholders. This position will have responsibilities for both employee and business communications, and HBT-level external communications.
• Work closely with executive leadership to develop and implement comprehensive communication strategies that support business plan objectives and priorities.
• Execute comprehensive employee communications strategies and programs designed to build employee awareness, understanding and alignment of the business’s vision and strategic direction.
• Drive effective business transformation communications and strengthen internal brand and culture.
• Manage communications processes and execution to support crisis communications, change management and labor relations activities.
• Lead HBT CSR initiatives implementing Honeywell Hometown Solutions programs that align to and support key business development objectives.
• Drive country / region execution of global HBT communications programs
• Serve as counsel and provide communications support to senior executives, and support corporate HBT senior executives in region visits.
• Drive HBT-level, cross-SBU external communication initiatives and media relations (i.e. plant openings, Greater China strategy / positioning and executive media engagements, etc.)
• Partner with HBT Marcom in support of their SBU specific media relations strategies, and to align on internal / external communication of key initiatives.
This position reports into the HR Vice President, HBT APAC and SPS GC & India with a matrix reporting relationship to the Vice President of HBT Communications, and will work closely with senior leadership team. You will also represent HBT as part of the China Corporate Communications network while working closely with the corporate team to ensure support for key initiatives in the region.
20 Digital / Social campaigns
20 Build Web Presence
20 Build Country Sites
20 Collaborate with SBGs on landing pages
20 Agency collaboration for DLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- 8 or more years of experience in Corporate Communications environment.
- 8 or more years of experience working with a global employee base and fostering global relationships.
- Self-motivated go-getter with strong writing and verbal communications skills in both Chinese and English.
- Experience and ability to work multiple projects simultaneously in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders across the businesses and functions.
- Experience interacting and advising executive leaders.
- Strong ability to form relationships across stakeholders, including experience in implementing successful media relations programs.
-Ability to work across borders and develop relationships with core global Communications team members.
- Outstanding communications skills including writing executive and employee communications, and concise news releases, key messaging briefs and other materials required.
Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.