Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
1.Lead and execute effective employee and executive communications strategies and programs, including executive visits, town hall meetings, etc. Participate and contribute to regional employee and business communications activities as necessary.
2.Manage employee comm. vehicles and contents for HON China newsletters, Country Bytes and Wechat, etc.
3.Design creative employee recognition programs to uplift employee pride and morale, such as award programs, leadership engagement with employees, etc.
4.Dig out employee stories and develop more employee related contents for employee communication as well as digital communication
5.Lead digital campaign on WeChat platform, and develop creative contents for digital vehicles
6.Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
7.Support One-Hon Corp events
8.Other special projects as assigned
20 Lead and execute effective employee and executive communications strategies and programs
30 Manage employee comm. vehicles
20 Design creative employee recognition programs
30 Dig out employee stories and develop more employee related contents
To fulfill above responsibilities, the candidate needs to possess certain marketing communications or PR professional skills and experience in addition to admin skills:
1. A degree in communications, journalism and in a related field or equivalent; MBA is a strong plus.
2. Minimum 5 years of solid experiences in a public relations position; Must have prior related experience in multinational environment or PR consultancy;
3. Proven track record in engaging leadership and employees in business communications that helps contribute to organizational results.
4. Sound knowledge of organizational communications methods, techniques and media, particularly as it applies to Chinese employees in MNCs.
5. Ability to influence without authorization and perform effectively within a matrix system
6. Solid bilingual business comm skills; strong English and Chinese writing skills. Strong content development capability
7. Solid digital communications mindset
8. Event management skills preferred.
1. Interpersonal skills;
2. Time management and multitasking;
3. Strong business acumen;
5. Taking initiative and self-starting.
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.