Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
You will ensure data quality, adhere to required cycle time and execute analysis to support critical business needs.
Ensure accurate and timely generation of financial statements, including balance sheet reviews
Help drive business decisions through meaningful analysis of financial statements
Drive compliance to local accounting policies and US GAAP
20 Past due collections
20 Distribute invoice copies
20 Assist with customer contact
20 Analyze account statements
20 Assist w/ mo. cash forecast
Key Success Factors
- Implement best business practice
- Obtain and leverage business sponsorship
- Exceptional service to the business
- Deliver process changes within the set timeframes
- Strong financial controls
- Excellent conflict management skills
- Preferred candidate has experience in large multinational environment
- Strong communicator on all levels, proactive team player
- Process orientated with excellent problem solving skills
- Independent, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Oracle, SAP and HFM or other large ERP systems
- Familiar with Sarbanes Oxley and Six Sigma
- Fluent in both oral and written English and Mandarin. Additional language skills like Korean are a strong plus.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Chartered Accountant/Certified Public Accountant equivalent qualification
- Broad knowledge of GA concepts, processes and best practice, including corporate consolidations
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft (especially Excel), Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Oracle/ERPSAP knowledge skills
- Demonstrate negotiating and influencing skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills, with ability to quickly and positively influence all levels of the organization.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Thorough understanding of US GAAP and accounting policies.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD31135
- Category: Finance
- Location: 430 Li Bing Rd,Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park,Pudong,SH, Shanghai, 31 201203 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.