Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
•Support all Strategic Business Groups to mobilize talent around the world, with a focus on China outbounds and Asia in/outbounds Project Assignment Mobility.
•Drive & deliver compliant, right & fast mobility solutions and services.
•Serve as subject matter expert on China Domestic Relocation, to define, educate, communicate & deliver mobility services flawlessly.
•Manage, develop and enhance GMS Operational processes, vendor utilization & relationships to ensure effective delivery of GMS services within Asia & Globally. Drive continuous improvement to help deliver targeted cost and service level improvements.
• Partner with Engineering & Project Leaders, resourcing team and other stakeholders to understand, develop and deliver mobility solutions and services for China outbound and Asia in/outbound project assignment mobility.
• Manage China Domestic Relocation program end to end.
• Serve as "regional operations expert" for GMS on a regional basis, working with GMS Operations Leader, GMS Compliance Leader, GMS Business Partners, Service Partners, Centers of Excellence, and HR Services, to ensure effective delivery of GMS solutions in Asia.
• Detailed understanding of Expatriate Compensation, Payroll, Tax & Immigration, so as to ensure timely support, enhancement & problem resolution for related matters.
• Build strategic relationships with non-HR functions that are required to support mobility management, including but not limited to: Finance, Tax (Corporate and Individual), Legal, Payroll, Travel and Risk Management.
• Ensure performance metrics are in place to track performance of all vendors and processes
• Manage Asia service partners on day to day basis and drive continuous process improvements.
• Keep current on Mobility trends, and keep abreast of Asia Tax and Immigration developments.
• Manage regional projects and reporting.
20 Build Relationships and Broker Services
20 Project Management
20 Deliver Technical Knowledge and Expertise
20 Data Reporting
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of Global Mobility and/or Tax Experience
• Mandarin & English Language Skills Required
Technical Skills / Experience Requirements:
• Ability to think strategically and operationally, to develop regional strategies that support global GMS strategy, to develop business case to support those developing strategies and express strategic objectives in budget terms.
• Possess strong consulting skills, to understand business needs and provide mobility solutions.
• Possess strong business and client relationship building skills and ability to influence at varying levels across the organization.
• Must have technical expertise in international traditional & non-traditional assignments, domestic relocation, to design, develop and deliver mobility solutions and services.
• Must have experience in developing mobility program operations, utilizing to the fullest extent external service providers in the GMS network.
• Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, operational and leadership skills, and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment.
• Drive continuous improvement in technology, processes, policy, service providers to ensure positive end-to-end experience for customers.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.