Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Software Research and Development for IIOT Cloud SaaS solutions.
• Participate in all stages of development from requirements analysis, through feature development, detail design, coding, unit testing and bug fixing under a tight release deadline.
• Produce clear designs, excellent implementation and high quality code in accordance with the design specifications.
• Work closely with customer if necessary for solving technical issues to guarantee the successful project delivery.
• Write necessary documents during the product delivery process.
• Lead junior team members to fulfill responsibilities above.
20 Requirements and design
30 Software architecture and coding
• Bachelor/Master Degree in computer science or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years work experience for bachelor and 3 years for master.
• Self-motivated and team oriented personality.
• Good English communication (speaking and writing) skill
• Interested in working in fast paced, global business environment
• Able to work and travel in global collaborating environment with intensive challenges.
•Strong experience with .Net/C#/MySql/MS-SQL is must
•Strong Object-Oriented Design /Programming skills
•Good team player and problem solving skills
•Familiar with software development life cycle
•Experience on user experience design would be preferred
•Experience on Azure Cloud Programming would be preferred
•Knowledge of JAVA would be a plus
•Knowledge of Machine Learning/Data Analysis would be a plus
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.