Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Description – External
Sr. Enabling Solution Engineer is required to Design, build,
test, and debug Android applications, tools, SDK and solutions for mobile
computer products. Triage customer level III customer issues.
1. Design Applications, Tools, SDK and solutions
for mobile device.
- Application design, development, porting, and
- Tools, Demos design and development for mobile
- Design and development SDK for mobile computer
- Software Solutions based on mobile devices for
- Participate as the technical expert/liaison
between customer support and engineering to resolve field issues
- taking ES related engineering required tasks
- Develop reliable reproduction process for
- Work with PSO (level) team to communicate
corrective action plan.
- Assist with bug identification and corrective
3. Test and debug applications.
- Design, develop, and execute unit test and
integration test for applications.
- Execute test plan and document results;
including Design Validation Testing (DVT) and Engineering Validation Testing
- Design, document, and implement corrective
action (i.e. bug fix) for assigned issues.
40 Plan and execute project tasks
10 Assist product and process certification
10 Consult with vendors and suppliers
20 Propose technical improvements
20 Establish and follow methodologies
1. Bachelor's degree or above
2. Good understanding in Android platform and
3. Good understanding in software design,
development, debugging, documentation and testing technologies and process.
4. Solid knowledge about computer science.
5. Familiar with Database, Networking, Web
6. Experienced with wireless technologies
including BT, WIFI, WWAN and etc.
7. 4+ years professional Android application
8. Filed patents is a plus
1. Effective communication skills;
2. Strong ownership and leadership demonstrated.
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.