Field Service Specialist (Engineer / Technician) (2)
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Do you want to make the difference and be a part of innovative projects?
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) currently has an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Specialist .
The HPS Engineering Department is the responsible for the execution of our Process Automation Projects in terms of quality, schedule and budget. Working in the Petrochemical market from our very beginning and expanding to new markets, Honeywell is the reference in the Automation World. With a very strong sense of professionally, fellowship and continuous improvement, the Engineering Department leads the change to be more efficient and competitive through our own personal improvement.
Do you enjoy learning new technologies and have an eye on details? Are you proactive and highly customer oriented?
Then you might be our next control and safety systems specialist !
25 Validate customer request
25 Educate customer and field technicians
25 Write documentation used by field technicians
25 Ensure Right and Fast Delivery
Your daily task will include:
- Work independently & fully proficient in applying established standards
- Execution of maintenance routines in Honeywell Safety and Control systems
- Execution of Projects and Spots
- Should act as technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects and spots are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements
- Actively reviews and contributes in project lifecycle. As such, identifies to the customer which information is required
- Able to collect Existing system backup and analyze existing site philosophies to be followed for Expansion project and upgrade project
- Should be able to carry out Control System Hardware and Software Detail
- Carrying out Control System Hardware and Software Detail Design, Engineering, Application Development, Testing, Integration of Hardware, FAT with customer, Site Commissioning, system Cut-overs, Loop Checking, develop Functional Design Specification, typicals and project documents
- Reading, Understand P&IDs, Control Narratives, Logic diagrams, etc.
- Monitor and control assigned work scope against the plan, ensure effective change control and identify risks / opportunities
- Ensure that the engineered solution meets requirements in terms of functionality, standards, quality, and supporting documentation and implementation process at minimum cost by allocating work assignments to the team
- Ensure group work in compliance with quality procedures. Identify possible improvement opportunities and manage their implementation
- Ensure that the implementation of application engineers is reviewed with respect to project standards and quality documents
- Responsible for making specific standards and documents
- Ensure that the final deliverable meets the functional specifications of the end user by doing thorough quality checks
- Assess architecture and hardware limitations
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Minimum 1-year experience as a field service specialist (engineer / technician) within the control and safety systems sector (refineries, petrochemical, pulp and papers, gas plants).
- Basic computer and controls knowledge
- Customer-focused attitude
- High sense of self-responsibility
- Result-oriented approach and problem solving capability
- Effective communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Whiling to learn new technologies
- Driving license
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Knowledge in Honeywell systems
- University Degree in an engineering department ( instrumentation, electrical, electronical, mechanical, control or mechatronics engineering)
We are committed to consistently meet or exceed our customers’ and partners’ expectations in product performance, service, and delivery. We strive to continuously increase our customers’ satisfaction.
Apply now online and let us know the great asset you can be!
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req135460
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Plot 1020B, ZIL 2, Sines, SE 752-0309 PRT
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.