Customer Support Manager, C&PS Commercial Aviation – APAC
This is a Customer Support Manager within the newly formed C&PS Commercial Aviation. As a result of creating one unified commercial strategic business unit, the Customer Support Manager will be responsible for driving improved customer experience for our Airline customers. This cross functional roles require complex problem solving skills and the ability to influence functions outside and within C&PS. This role will report directly to the Senior Director of C&PS Commercial Aviation for the APAC region.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Establish a management operating system (MOS) utilizing salesforce.com (SFDC) with assigned Airline customers that includes regular performance reviews (Delivery, Tech Support, Product Performance, CMM
Updates, promote portal/improvement initiatives)
• Leads new product/platform EIS at assigned Airline customers (after initial 12 months)
• Develop a plan and execute sustained closure of Airline service requests to their committed deadlines
• Lead Airline change management communication as it relates to business policies and systemic process changes
• Establish and drive execution of Airline survey improvement plans and reliability initiatives
• Responsible for communication and development of action plans as a result of Customer Effort Survey results for APAC Airline customers
• Coordinate and lead Airline support recovery plans (delivery, quality, product performance)
• Educate, train and promote utilization of customer self-service tools
• Coordinate and lead Machine to Machine (M2M) deployment & sustainment
• Develop and sustain a HUE approach to Airline CSWI (Customer Specific Work Instructions)
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or related field plus 2 years of relevant
experience, or in lieu of degree, minimum 5 years of experience in Business, Customer Support, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain and/or Program Management
• Minimum 2 years of indirect leadership experience
• MBA or other advanced degree preferred
• Customer facing experience preferred
• Six Sigma Blackbelt certification
• PMP certification
• HOS and sales experience
• Demonstrated partnering skills with key internal and external customers
• Ability to quickly adapt to differing leadership styles across multiple customer business teams
• Demonstrated strong bias for action and strong internal network.
• Ability to drive change within peer group and with customer business teams resulting in a higher level of consistency across teams and an elimination of non-value added activities.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to present complex technical and support issues at peer and executive levels (internal/external customers).
• Demonstrated ability to develop people and recruit top talent - Strong Leadership skills and ability to effectively influence throughout all levels of the organization across multiple functions - Strong Program Management skills and financial acumen.
• Proven track record of effectively managing diverse, global teams - Business acumen on contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.