Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Brief summary of position’s purpose or role – the primary objective of the role
As a Field Service Engineer you will be providing maintenance and upgrading services of BMS/FAS/CCTV/Access control systems at customer sites on employing our Connected Services technologies and offerings on customer sites to optimise the performance of their facilities and deliver a step-change in service outcomes.
On a daily basis you will be driving forward actions, providing recommendations on how to enhance building performance, comfort improvements, occupant experience and providing customers with the transparency to make more informed CAPEX and OPEX decisions. You will also be part of a team focused on driving new business expansion, particularly 3rd party service, creating new growth opportunities for our business.
• Deliver proactive and measurable outcomes for our Customers with a focus on occupant comfort, energy consumption and building-asset performance utilising cloud base connected service technologies
• Work to dynamically respond to the requirements of Customer buildings, as identified via data & analytics
• Using data & analytics compare the performance of the system against the intended functionality
• Respond to flexible task scheduling and day to day review of customer site visits
• Directly liaise with customers in a way that promotes customer satisfaction
• Investigate trends, identify issues and work to provide solutions for our customers based on Honeywell’s Outcome Based Service (OBS) cloud based connected service technologies.
• Assist the Account Manager and Operations Manager to understand the Lifecycle requirements of our customers using OBS technology output.
• Utilise the output of OBS technology to Proactively identify and provide Estimates materials costs and quantities for reactive works and pass on information required to price jobs to Account Manager’s/Solutions Advisors
• Achievement, measurement and comprehensive reporting of performance indicators and site service objectives and use the OBS technology such as the Customer Portal to drive this delivery.
• Carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policy and procedures
• Ensure our workplaces are safe through the reporting of SOS’s, following of Honeywell’s policies and procedures and identification of hazards
• Attend and participate in all HSE team meetings.
• Report safety observations (SOS) including near misses, hazards, incidents, injuries and other opportunities for improvement.
25 Validate customer reques
25 Educate customer and field technicians
25 Write documentation used by field technicians
25 Ensure Right and Fast Delivery
· Diploma in Electronics, Electrical, Intelligent Building Technology, Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering with experience in Controls related service industry
· NITEC/Higher NITEC with 3 years and above of experience in Controls related service industry
· Fresh graduates interested in technical field works are welcome
· Knowledge in HVAC, Building Management system, Fire Alarm system, Security system, and building M&E services.
· Good knowledge of system troubleshooting techniques.
· Good communication skill, both in verbal and written.
· Conversant with PC usage and common PC applications (Microsoft Office, Email, Excel)
· Basic understanding of Honeywell Product knowledge, and industry standards and practices.
· Experienced in ICT and network communication (ability to understand and fault-find information and communication networks, understand and support TCP/IP network both hardwire and wireless basic switch and router configuration, understand/support cloud - based systems, internet connections).
· Instrumentation experience – Knowledge of instrumentation devises and control applications with basic knowledge of electrical diagrams and electrical switching.
· Able to work to meet the demands of the organisation for overtime and changes in workload.
· Able to work with minimum supervision.
· Able to work under pressure and adapt to different working environment.
· Must be able apply systems knowledge as illustrated by the anticipation of systems changes and creation of new procedures.
· Must have high level of initiative demonstrated by recognising a problem, resolving it, and reporting it to the supervisors.
· Must have interpersonal skills as demonstrated by being able to work as a team member and being co-operative with other dept. and external.
· Exhibits and demonstrates high level of ingenuity in problems resolution.
· Believe in customer focus culture, quality of work and continuous improvement in order to increase number of delighted customer and productivity.
· Good interpersonal skills to work with various functional groups and customers.
· Able to work independently and takes initiative to resolve issues.
· A good team player able to work with a diversity of people.
· Well organised and disciplined.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.