Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Job Responsibilities: -
As a Field Application Engineer, you will be focused on employing our Cloud Based Service technologies and system offerings on customer sites to optimise the performance of their facilities and deliver a step-change in service outcomes
You will be the key to ensuring customer satisfaction and application support for the Service Team. There will be opportunity to be exposed to the range of products in relation with that of Honeywell’s Building Management System (BMS) – where automation & control extends to that of a building’s operations – HVAC, Fire Safety, Lighting, Card Access, CCTV and others.
Daily, you will be driving forward actions, providing recommendations on how to enhance building performance, comfort improvements, occupant experience and providing customers with the transparency to make more informed CAPEX and OPEX decisions. You will also be part of a team focused on driving new business expansion, particularly 3rd party service, creating new growth opportunities for our business.
- Deliver proactive and measurable outcomes for our Customers with a focus on occupant comfort, energy consumption and building-asset performance utilising Cloud Service technologies
- Work to dynamically respond to the requirements of Customer buildings, as identified via data & analytics
- Using data & analytics compare the performance of the system against the intended functionality
- Respond to flexible task scheduling and day to day review of customer site visits
- Directly liaise with customers in a way that promotes customer satisfaction
- Investigate trends, identify issues and work to provide solutions for our customers based on cloud based service technologies.
- Assist the Account Manager and Operations Manager to understand the Lifecycle requirements of our customers using cloud based technology output.
- Utilise the output of cloud based technology to proactively identify and provide estimates materials costs and quantities for reactive works and pass on information required to price jobs to Account Manager’s/Solutions Advisors
- Achievement, measurement and comprehensive reporting of performance indicators and site service objectives and use the cloud based technology such as the Customer Portal to drive this delivery.
- Carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policy and procedures
- Ensure our workplaces are safe through the reporting of SOS’s, following of Honeywell’s policies
and procedures and identification of hazards
25 Validate customer request
25 Educate customer and field technicians
25 Write documentation used by field technicians
25 Ensure Right and Fast Delivery
YOU MUST HAVE
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Knowledge of and experience in ICT and network communication (ability to understand and fault-find information and communication networks, understand and support TCPIP networkboth hardwire and wireless basic switch and router configuration, understand/support cloud - based systems, internet connections)
- Understand IOT (Internet of Things) technology, Cyber Security Risk Mitigation, support mobile applications
- Basic knowledge of electrical diagrams and electrical switching
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Good PC skills including strong MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Knowledge
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Preferably with Security / CCTV and/or HVAC control systems industry experience / knowledge of installation, maintenance and fault investigation.
- Knowledge of Security, CCTV DDC, Life Safety, Mechanical systems and Control Systems
- Knowledge of instrumentation devices and control applications
- Knowledge of Computerised Maintenance Management systems and procedures
- Ability to manage jobs and/ or projects to standards, budgets and deadlines, this includes the ability to carry out risk assessments and complete forecast
- Self-motivated, able to work with a minimum of supervision and under pressure
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.