Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
- Creates, maintains and ensures execution of the Master Production Schedule (MPS) for the production to support the objectives of assigned products globally
- Plan and execute production and delivery of OEM products to optimize customer OTTR, OTD, Past Due. MPS Starts and Finishes, Linearity and other performance goals
- Support revenue and inventory planning activities, participate in tiered accountability process,and interface with SBU contacts to ensure closed loop feedback
- Manage demand, Drive supply plan, and execute shipment releases to support Aftermarket demand. Project sales opportunity and inventory relief in support of SBU AOP commitments
- Utilize tools to analyze global inventory for a specific product group and align for optimal service level performance with minimal inventory in global network
- Work closely with sourcing organization to ensure detail part support of MPS plan
- Interface with Cell Managers and Cell Planners via SIOP to assure master production schedule is within cell capacity constraints
- Identify shortfalls to plan and propose strategies to overcome shortfalls
- Supply inputs for and support SIOP activities at the Site and Product Center level
- Prepares reporting and regular presentations to senior management and critical stakeholders on trends, performance and actionable decisions.
- Specific assignment varies with business need.
Efficiently support Production Returns and Quality issues
25 Review production schedules
25 Capacity requirement review
25 Labor load review
25 Material availability review
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain Management
- At least 1 year of Material Planning, Scheduling and MRP experience
- Understand Bill of Materials
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook) and other computer systems
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Minimum of 6 months experience of SAP-Materials Requirement Planning or equivalent systems experience
- APICS certification would be an advantage
- Some prior experience in production planning.
- Degree of creativity and latitude.
- Able to make decisions using data provided.
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills
Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD36417
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 7 Joo Koon Circle, Singapore, Singapore, SG 629039 SGP
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.