Test Engineer II
- Provide technical / troubleshooting on test cell for Auxiliary Power Units (APU) test stands used in the acceptance testing of gas turbine APUs and Aircraft Component of pneumatic, fuel, oil or electrical components.
- Upgrading of existing test stands and lead new test stand set-ups and carry out correlations oftest results.
- Design/ fabrication of tooling/fixtures used in the repair & overhaul process orduring unit acceptance testing.
- Scope of work & discipline covering complex mechanical, electrical, electro-mechanical & computer hardware/ software and documentation for the any project set-up.
- Preparation and submission of product capability set-ups files for QA/Authorities approvals.
- Support the shop floor kaizen to improve the site’s safety standards, TAT, productivity and Quality.
Work on productivity improvement projects.
20 Setup test benches and equipment
20 Test/Product Debug
20 Verification and Validation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Minimum of Bachelor’ Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Aerospace Engineering.
- Strong experience in Electrical work preferred.
- Knowledge in Electrical/Electronics/ Pneumatics/ Mechanical systems design and SoftwareProgramming
- A few years working experience in an overhaul (aviation) environment preferred.
- Strong analytical, written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Resourceful and withpositive attitude to learn.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimum supervision, as well as being a team player
- Job ID: HRD36831
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 161 Gul Circle. S(629619), Jurong Industrial, Garrett Singapore PTE Ltd, Singapore, SG 629619 SGP
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.