Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be a single point owner of hearing Plug Product Line.
- Demonstrate expertise in elicitation and negotiation of the product requirements with the Product Marketing, Customers and other project stake holders.
- Respond to new customer requirements from a requirements & technology standpoint and discuss concepts and solutions with them & evolve.
- Demonstrate good understanding of architecture across material processing (Foaming, PU material), Mechanical, Manufacturing process and how they interact.
- Ensures in delivering CTQs based solutions validated with alternate trade-off analysis.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into material solution, managing technology, and regulatory compliance constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definitions to different logical subsystems.
- Drives Plug Product Line through material excellent.
- Hands on with applying best practices related to material development, NPI Development
- Influence the evolution of work processes and standards to ensure exceptional product quality, process designs and new levels of productivity
- Be recognized as a technical authority within your engineering discipline
Foster innovation everyday and on every project
20 Perform specification reviews and development
20 Standards Application and Improvements
20 Develop New and Improved Work Practices
20 Collaborate with engineering functional teams
20 Lead customer discussions
YOU MUST HAVE
- Master Degree or above with background of material science, material processing, polymer science & technology or engineering, chemical engineering.
- Must have experience in develop products/process using existing and new technologies, methods.
- Must have experience in Product stewardship
- Deep understanding in foaming material processing technology and application
- Be familiar with state-of-the-art material & Technologies
- Be familiar with basic principles of material physical/Chemical features
- Be familiar with material characterization and analytical methods
- 5 years of conducting scientific experiments in chemical labs (including PhD period).
- 10 years working experience in material develop related
- Must have good communication & negotiation skills.
- Must be good at Technical Leadership with an ability to quickly adapt to latest technology trends.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req170790
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 10 Thurber Blvd, Smithfield, RI 02917 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.