Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Provide quality orientated management support partnering with manufacturing teams and site leaders.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Provide support to business teams, to achieve key business objectives and targets
- Maintain and improve upon business processes, in line with ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO27001.
- Conduct internal auditing.
- Manage corrective/preventative actions raised from internal/external audit findings.
- Manage customer and internal concerns with timely effect, maintaining strong customer/internal team relations.
- Liaise with Purchasing, Design, Manufacturing, Engineering and Sales departments accordingly
- Lead teams, promoting a continuous improvement approach.
- Deputising for the Quality Manager
- Other duties as required to meet business objectives
Knowledge and working experience are essential in these areas: -
- Statistical tools and techniques
- Time management
- Collaborative team working
- Collection, input and analysis of data
- Problem solving techniques; understanding of Quality tools and techniques such as 8D, Fishbone etc
- Electrical/Mechanical or Production Engineering with experience of differing manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Quality & Environmental Systems and Standards
- Customer and Supplier liaison
Knowledge and hands on experience with APQP procedures, PPAP and Control Plan development. Knowledge and work experience of PFMEA & DFMEA is also required.
50 Update and report metrics
25 Analyze and maintain data
25 Participate in audits
YOU MUST HAVE
- Qualifications/ExperienceIdeal candidate will have minimum qualification in an engineering discipline to HNC level. Quality Engineering experience with direct customer contact. Have a good understanding of problem solving techniques, good written and verbal communication skills, be numerate and literate.Will show determination and a will to succeed, be flexible and adaptable. Able to demonstrate a result-orientated approach to problem solving. Have a good working knowledge of ISO9001. Automotive experience and Internal Auditing skills are desirable.
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Some technical training or courses
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skill
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Proficient use in software programs such as Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of root cause analysis
- Proficient in technical software such as SAP
- Experience in audits and analytical testing
Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Remote Access Required
- Job ID: HRD22345
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Tollgate Industrial Estate, Paton Drive, Unit 1,, Beaconside, Stafford, STAFFS ST16 3EF GBR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.