Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
As aNPINew Product Introduction NPIQuality Engineer, you will define softwareand hardwarequalification plan and conduct validation testing on our products and NPI process and all associated hardware and software components. To ensure the product meet the design spec and NPI process health.
· Participate end to end NPIprocess from product concept though the product launch,you will define product quality plan, test cases, conduct testing with lab, audit all process, hardware and software related deliverables, troubleshoot problems with cross function team, review/report defects with stakeholders, and document results.
· Develop the test and qualification plan which includes the scope of testing and the testing approach. The testing approaches include automated regression testing, tests to mitigate risks, and running tests with bad parameters and boundary conditions in reliability environment. You will be asked to assist in the definition of common approaches and formats for test procedures.
· Your defined qualification plan would cover the all product software and hardware feature and product specification, to screen out the product risk/defects as well as the reliability issues.
· Read interpret and understand product specifications.
· Assist the VOC/OVOC with marketing, understand customer use case, define customer experience oriented test cases and conduct the use case testing.
· You will assist in the analysis of product, process or new design issues. You may determine problem root causes and recommend corrective action. You will perform other tasks as assigned, to meet the needs of the business.
· Define the product outgoing inspect inspection for both cosmetic and functional with cross team.
· Support the local customer issue, supplier audit handling in sustaining phase.
30 Participate end to end NPI process
20 Develop the test and qualification plan
20 Assist the VOC/OVOC
20 Assist in the analysis of product, process or new design issues
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.