Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
• Provide navigational assistance for HR applications - email support, chat support and outbound call support
• Ensure to provide excellent customer service in timely and accurate manner
• Responsible for researching and resolving complex and/or escalated member/provider issues received from CMS
• Verify compliance of contact center activities with standard set, and take corrective measures in case of discrepancies
• Monitor emails, chats and outbound calls of representatives and ensure they are addressing customers' complaints as per set protocols
• Take ownership of customer issues in order to follow-up on outstanding requests and escalate issues when necessary.
• Monitor daily functions of the contact center and ensure smooth operation of all activities, and resolve issues, if any
• Solve problems, identify root causes and makeproper recommendations to correct the root cause of the issue/complaint.
• Communicate customer feedback to the relevant groups in order to develop processes for better serving customers
• Maintain weekly reports on customer inquiries, responses and feedback so as to develop customer service analytics and trends
• Study trends and create/suggest knowledge articles to enable case deflection
• Maintain history records and related problem documentations for future reference.
• Assist in training peers on improving customer support service.
• Support process documentation efforts
• Participate in activities, training programs and events related to Honeywell Operating System (HOS)
• Participate actively in Tier Meeting, Team Meetings etc
• Contribute to Kaizen culture by identifying opportunities to improve
20 Drive changeImprove processes
20 Advise stakeholders
20 Deliver solutions
20 Manage data
Provide administrative support
• Candidates with 2-3 years experience in voice and non voice processes
• Have experience in working in a corporate working environment (business and meeting etiquettes) preferably in a HR BPO or shared services
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.