Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
- Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell.
- You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals.
- You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Use your fresh new skill set to provide value added features to our customers
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers
10 Software architecture and coding
10 Requirements and design
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Some relevant experience
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req140621
- Category: Technology R&D
- Location: Sat. Giarmata, DJ 691, KM 8+775 M Dreapta, Timisoara Airport Park, Timis, Timisoara, TM 307210 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.