Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Use your knowledge of engineering discipline, processes and tools to help Honeywell deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under general supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of products by designing, testing and/or validating products/ processes from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of complex engineering projects and programs.
Performs and coordinates test design, development and/or analysis functions on advanced and complex engineering test projects.
Compiles cost estimates and delivery quotations, monitors program/project performance, and actively manages budget, schedule, and scope.
Designs and/or develops test systems for new products and unique equipment to meet specific requirements of customer orders
20 Test planning
10 Test Execution
30 Test solution Design
30 Project/ Program management
10 Execute project tasks
YOU MUST HAVE
• Must be a US Citizen or lawful permanent resident due to export restrictions
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
• Some technical experience transferable to designing mechanical and test facility systems required to test pneumatic, hydraulic, refrigeration, heat exchangers, high-speed turbo-machinery components or systems
• Experience taking test requirements and designing a reliable test system, defining internal requirements for mechanical, instrumentation and data acquisition equipment required for the total test system.
• Project and/or Program management experience within aerospace industry strongly preferred.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision, with latitude for independent action and decision making, strong bias for action and task/role ownership behaviors.
• Capability to apply broad knowledge of one professional discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical/operational practices
• Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, by consistently taking the initiative to get things done
• Capability to update or modify working methods in your role by following defined procedures
• Interest and skill to collaborate with engineering functional teams
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity
• Dexterity to evaluate and recommend technical solutions based on standard or accepted technical practices
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.