2017 AERO China UR-Manufacturing Engineer, Nanjing, ISC, Aero
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
- Learn and continuously improve manufacturing process including CNC and general machining学习并持续改进制造流程，包括数控和通用机加工工艺
- Design MOT, DII and CNC program for new product.为新产品设计MOT，DII和数控程序
- Complete tooling type choice and fixture scheme, prepare tooling and fixture purchasing requirement, design tooling sheet and job folder for new product.完成新产品的刀具选择和夹具方案确定，准备工装及刀夹具采购清单，为新产品制定刀具清单及工作任务书
- Master HOS methodology and application in production and program execution.掌握HOS方法论及在生产和项目执行过程中的应用
- Master Six Sigma and Lean Production toolset and methods.掌握六西格玛和精益生产工具方法。
- Master method to maintain the engineering information to meet the information sharing and access control建立和维护制造工程技术数据，满足信息共享和存取控制方法
- Continuously improve the manufacturing process by 6 Sigma tools and MPC technology，improve product quality and reduce labor/process cost.用六西格玛工具和MPC技术持续改进制造工艺流程，提高产品质量，降低人力或工艺成本
- Organize new parts B/P review and data collection, work with finance in pricing and quotation.组织新产品图纸审查和数据搜集，与财务一起完成定价报价。
- Establish and manage the engineering processes for new part transition, production, tooling and continuous improvement of products建立和管理新产品试制，批生产，工装的工程技术过程，并持续改进产品质量
Master Quality policies and procedures which comply with customer and quality system requirements掌握与客户和质量体系要求相关的质量方针和程序文件
20 Idea generation
20 Brainstorm solutions
20 Team coordination
20 Process definition
20 Cost improvement analysis
- Willing to server in technology and processing design inside Aerospace industry.愿意在航空工业从事技术和工艺设计。
- Master Degree in mechanic engineering in Aircraft or Aviation background.航空背景的机械工程专业，研究生学历
- Good English comprehensive skills in oral speaking and reading.很好的英语沟通能力，尤其是阅读和口语。
Familiar with 3D design software, better Siemens NX.熟悉三维设计软件，最好是NX软件。
Motivated with initiative主动上进
Good team work, and willing to face challenge.良好的团队精神，愿意接受挑战
Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
- Remote Access Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD12279
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.