Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Honeywel l is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Automation and Control Solutions.
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) helps industrial customers around the world operate safe, reliable, efficient, sustainable and more profitable facilities. We offer leading technologies from the plant floor to the boardroom as well as comprehensive lifecycle services that help to ensure more productive and stable operations. A business unit of Honeywell International, HPS has pioneered process automation control for more than 40 years with a continuous evolution from legacy process control systems to today’s leading innovations such as Experion® PKS, protecting our customers’ investments in automation assets. With more than 12,000 employees around the world, HPS has the global expertise and breadth of resources to execute projects of every size and complexity in the oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, industrial power generation, chemicals and petrochemicals, biofuels, life sciences, and metals, minerals and mining industries.
For our site in Mainz-Kastel we are currently looking for a
Senior Plant Manager m/f
The Mainz Plant Manager is responsible for leading and directing the PMC facility in Mainz. The site leader supports teams to achieve both customer and company objectives. Responsible for all aspects of planning and controlling operations to ensure that quality products are manufactured to specification and delivered on-time. Also responsible for site regulatory compliance and driving Safety 1st culture for all employees in Mainz. Responsible for leading deployment of the Honeywell Operating System (HOS).
· Accountable for executing PMC objectives. Translate manufacturing strategy into operational objectives and goals to drive performance improvement on customer satisfaction, Cycle Time reduction, safety, quality, delivery, productivity, cost and working capital management.
· Ensure deployment of the Honeywell Operating System in line with collaborative campus structure involving Honeywell Process Solutions & Smart Metering business. Maintain performance levels stated by Honeywell Operating System (lean manufacturing) maturity scorecard for PMC including visual management and the tiered meeting communication process.
· Safety: establish safe work practice and company policies and continuously improve the Mainz safety culture and meet / exceed all HSE lagging and leading targets.
· Development and deployment of Honeywell core processes including succession planning and strategy deployment (MRR, SDP) for Mainz and Strategy Deployment Planning and execution process including metric alignment to individual employee goals.
· Quality: Continuously improve customer quality performance and reduce Cost Of Poor Quality (COPQ).
· Delivery: Drive internal and external On Time To Request (OTTR) to achieve Annual operating plan (AOP) goals.
· Productivity: Implement cost improvement strategy and deliver productivity improvements to AOP. Ensure that financial productivity and plant/product transition projects are successfully executed. Ensures process and yield improvement is embedded into the factory culture and actions
· Inventory: Develop and drive Cycle Time projects to reduce inventory and (write out meaning of IOS) IOS to AOP.
· Costs: Develop and execute Annual Operating Plan. Direct responsibility for departmental spend and managing budget. Drive Mainz to achieve/surpass financial commitments.
· People and behavior: Actively coach, develop and provide performance feedback/actions to direct reports and support staff, including 12 desired Honeywell behaviors. Improve and develop organizational capabilities through effective performance management and planning/utilization of human and capital resources.
·Develop and maintain an effective leadership team. Model the HOS leadership expectations including use of, and adherence to, leadership standardized work. This requires spending considerable time walking the factory floor and auditing aspects of the operating system.
20 Strategic planning development and execution
20 People management and resource planning
20 Drive HOS activities
20 Develop a capable team of ISC leaders
20 AOP and Capital planning
ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• BS or BA degree in Engineering, Business or Supply Chain Management
• Master degree desired
• 10 years progressive managerial experience in Operations/Supply Chain capacities in high mix, low volume environment
• Engineer-To-Order background
• Experience with Gas Metering and/or Volume Correctors desirable
• Six Sigma Green or Black belt certification preferred
• Extensive experience or knowledge of Honeywell Operation System, Toyota Production System or lean manufacturing excellence
• Successful leadership experience and ability to effectively select, develop, coach, empower and motivate others
• Ability to analyze complex problems and arrive at sound solutions
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Fluent German and English language skills
Please apply online at www.careersathoneywell.com
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Staffing Specialist – Dominika Swizek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at www.honeywell.com
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.