Field Service Supervisor
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
- Project management of service projects and small works including high level management ofcustomer, ensuring project milestones are achieved and compliance with Honeywell Project Visionincluding completing monthly project reviews.
- Perform lead role in technical role out of Outcome Based Service (OBS) / Connected Servicetechnology
- Provide support for our technician base and OBS deployment manager as focal contact for OBS forthe team
- Technical consulting, design and implementation support to the service business and customers. Thisincludes pre-sales support to the account team, solution advisors and technical lead onimplementation projects
Overseeing the following:
- Service and maintenance of Honeywell and third party equipment by team members
- Roll out, deployment and ongoing support of OBS / Connected Service technology
- Assist with configuration of HVAC, CCTV, Access Control, Security, and Third Party Systems.
- Assist with diagnosing faults and repairs on HVAC, CCTV, Access Control, Security, and Third Party Systems.
- Software load and Configuration of EBI Systems and other systems as required.
- Programming of HVAC, CCTV, Access Control, Security, and Third Party systems.
- Ensure Contract Retention
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through direct liaison with client representatives, customers and service recipients, Customer surveys and NPS targets.
- Promote and attend site audits for contract and project customers.
- Effectively meet customer needs, build productive customer relationships and take responsibility forcustomer satisfaction.
- Ensuring delivery of value to Honeywell clients and customers including “Connected Services”offerings.
- Actively contribute to Account Planning sessions.
Health, Safety and Environment
- Ensure HSE Playbook activities are completed for the team each month.
- HSE assessments are carried out and updated annually for all contracts and projects.
- HSE Safety Plans are available at all sites as required.
- Attend and participate in all HSE team meetings.
- Report safety observations (SOS) and ensure team meets reporting goals.
- Carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policy and procedures.
- Achieve financial control according to agreed budgets and plans.
- Achieve growth targets established in relation margin and gaining additional non-HON base / systems
- Forecast financials monthly and analyse throughout the month.
- Estimate materials costs and quantities and ordering parts.
- Assist Operations Manager with outstanding debt recovery and under-billed projects.
- Utilise and promote CPQ usage.
- Identify and take action to remedy poor performing contracts
- Development and maintenance of site-specific documentation and quality assurance information asinstructed by the Operations Manager.
- Ensure team documentation is current and participate in internal and external audits as required.
- Team compliance to FAST requirements and PM complete on time
- Establish and maintain high standards of performance for self, reports and others to maximise theteam’s ability to meet business goals and objectives.
- Facilitate the development of others’ knowledge, skills and competencies by providing timely feedback and planning relevant development activities.
- Performance management of team members
- Drive change in new service offerings including “Connected Services” with Outcome Based Service.
- Reward & recognition.
- Training management of team members.
Expenses management and approvals for team members
20% Supervise team activities and performance
20% Collect and report performance metrics
20% Develop team and team members
20% Identify opportunities for process improvement
20% Assign and supervise project work
YOU MUST HAVE
- Tertiary qualified in Business Management or Engineering
- Industry experience / background – BMS / HVAC / Security / control / Life Safety systems
- An ability to triage work and effectively manage competing stakeholders and expectations
- Exceptional staff management and process improvement skills
- Strong technical skills and broad exposure to technical issues
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with a mix of infrastructure, equipment and systems and a wide variety of client groups
- Knowledge of and experience in ICT and network communication (ability to understand and fault-find information and communication networks, understand and support TCPIP network both hardwire and wireless basic switch and router configuration, understand/support cloud - basedsystems, internet connections) – (essential)
- Understand IOT (Internet of Things) technology – (essential)
- Understand Cyber Security risk – (essential)
- Understand and Mobile Apps – (essential)
- Understand information/database management and reporting (preferred)
- Knowledge of Security, CCTV DDC, Life Safety, Mechanical systems and Control Systems (essential)
- Basic knowledge of electrical diagrams and electrical switching (essential)
- Knowledge of instrumentation devices and control applications (essential)
- Knowledge of Computerised Maintenance Management systems and procedures (essential)
- Advanced general office computer skills (Microsoft office, email, excel) – (preferred)
- Small /medium estimation of works and pricing (preferred)
- Project management experience (preferred)
Exempt Driving a Greener Future
- Job ID: req135435
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: HKG
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.